Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Medical cannabis giant Aurora Cannabis surpasses 19,000 registered patientsin Canada & Germany.
- Some of the cannabis industry’s most successful entrepreneurs offer adviceon how to get the most from the market.
- Canadian cannabis producers, Tilray are set to invest €20m into a medical cannabis operation in Portugal.
- Follow us on Twitter for opportunities in the European market.
Regulations & Politics
- The global legal cannabis market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2017 – 2024.
- What makes exporting medical cannabis such a complicated process?
- The UK’s first medical cannabis patient has now been seizure-free for 300 days.
- Catalonia approves independence referendum next month which, if passed, would create a new legal cannabis market in Europe.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
25 | 09 | 2020
European cannabis: waking the sleeping giant. Product Testing in Australia reveals inconsistencies in medical cannabis potency. Excitement builds as key...
18 | 09 | 2020
Prohibition Partners LIVE announces November virtual event and Germany’s insured medicinal cannabis sales reach €75 million in H1 2020
11 | 09 | 2020
US Congressional Committee approves the medical cannabis research act and recreational cannabis projects begin to emerge in Europe