Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Medical cannabis giant Aurora Cannabis surpasses 19,000 registered patientsin Canada & Germany.
- Some of the cannabis industry’s most successful entrepreneurs offer adviceon how to get the most from the market.
- Canadian cannabis producers, Tilray are set to invest €20m into a medical cannabis operation in Portugal.
- Follow us on Twitter for opportunities in the European market.
Regulations & Politics
- The global legal cannabis market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2017 – 2024.
- What makes exporting medical cannabis such a complicated process?
- The UK’s first medical cannabis patient has now been seizure-free for 300 days.
- Catalonia approves independence referendum next month which, if passed, would create a new legal cannabis market in Europe.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
13 | 09 | 2019
Germany receives its first medical cannabis imports from Portugal and Australia, as French parliament plans to hold a debate on...
06 | 09 | 2019
Prohibition Partners releases The North American Cannabis Report, Thailand removes hemp extract from its narcotics list and Netanyahu proposes new...
30 | 08 | 2019
International cannabis industry says UK laws are deterring investment, Israel approves seven new cannabis growers and US DEA to expand...