Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Medical cannabis giant Aurora Cannabis surpasses 19,000 registered patientsin Canada & Germany.
- Some of the cannabis industry’s most successful entrepreneurs offer adviceon how to get the most from the market.
- Canadian cannabis producers, Tilray are set to invest €20m into a medical cannabis operation in Portugal.
- Follow us on Twitter for opportunities in the European market.
Regulations & Politics
- The global legal cannabis market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2017 – 2024.
- What makes exporting medical cannabis such a complicated process?
- The UK’s first medical cannabis patient has now been seizure-free for 300 days.
- Catalonia approves independence referendum next month which, if passed, would create a new legal cannabis market in Europe.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
19 | 07 | 2019
Aurora wins race the for Italian medical cannabis tender, as US lawmakers introduce a bill to speed up medical cannabis...
12 | 07 | 2019
Cannabis Europa goes global with North American Leaders Summit, Jamaica signs programme to support new regulated market and French government...
05 | 07 | 2019
A new poll finds 63% of Londoners think that cannabis should be legalised for recreational use, while Romanian lawmakers propose...