Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
The European Cannabis Report
Europe is set to become the largest legal cannabis market in the world within the next five years.
Our report provides a detailed analysis of the medical, recreational and industrial sectors in 15 key European markets in addition to the various commercial, legal and social developments across the region.
Business & Investment
- The benefits of cannabis-based therapy for asthma are being researched by CIITECH.
- Polish parliament voted to legalise medical cannabis in July. Could Poland now become a global exporter?
- Elixinol are bringing decades of experience to the European cannabis market.
- CBD oil is fast becoming the beauty industry’s most popular ingredient.
Regulations & Politics
- Danish parliament is closing in on a decision to legalise domestic cannabis cultivation.
- The German cannabis tender bid was released in April, yet 6 months later there is yet to be an announcement.
- MS patients in Wales are campaigning for their right to use medical cannabis.
- The global tide of reform continues, as New Zealand and Peru seek to legalise cannabis.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
14 | 02 | 2020
Prohibition Partners launches The European Cannabis Report: 5th Edition while the FSA claims CBD foods are not authorised in the...
07 | 02 | 2020
Cannabis Europa Madrid arrives on Monday 10th February while Aurora has received permits to resume selling medical cannabis products in...
31 | 01 | 2020
New Zealand’s cannabis referendum date is set for September 19, 2020, while German imports of medical cannabis flower double again...