Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- The global medical cannabis market is expected to reach $56 billion by 2025.
- Aurora Cannabis and its subsidiary Pedanios GmbH both receive EU GMP certification.
- Medical Marijuana Inc. subsidiary, Kannaway, announces expansion intoEuropean market.
- Cannabis technology developer, GCAC, has entered a strategic partnership with Israel’s SciCann.
Regulations & Politics
- European regulators and policy makers will be convening in London to discuss the future of the European medial cannabis industry.
- This Netherlands coffee shop case highlights the ‘paradox’ of the current Dutch cannabis laws.
- A World Health Organization report has found no adverse health outcomes/several medical applications for cannabidiol.
- Legislative change continues to spread as the Georgian constitutional court decriminalises cannabis consumption.
- Despite recent reform, patients in Luxembourg may have a while to wait for medical cannabis.
- Jersey’s health minister has expressed frustration as the island edges towards medical cannabis legalisation.
Prohibition Partners, together with our partners Hanway Associates and ECTA, is delighted to announce the launch of the inaugural Cannabis Europaconference.
This will be the foremost arena to share knowledge and shape the future of medical cannabis in Europe. It will take place on 22nd May at the Barbican in London.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
25 | 09 | 2020
European cannabis: waking the sleeping giant. Product Testing in Australia reveals inconsistencies in medical cannabis potency. Excitement builds as key...
18 | 09 | 2020
Prohibition Partners LIVE announces November virtual event and Germany’s insured medicinal cannabis sales reach €75 million in H1 2020
11 | 09 | 2020
US Congressional Committee approves the medical cannabis research act and recreational cannabis projects begin to emerge in Europe