Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Holland & Barrett becomes the UK high street store to stock cannabis oil.
- Pernod Ricard boss eyeing up participation in the cannabis market.
- Canadian companies are leading the way in Europe and the rest of the world.
- Aurora sees cannabis revenues soar on German imports.
- Tilray completes Series A funding, raising CAD$60mil for planned European expansion.
- Israeli cannabis analyser completes a $2.25 million round of funding.
LUXEMBOURG ROLLS OUT CAUTIOUS PILOT SCHEME
Luxembourg, nestled between France, Belgium and Germany, has long suffered from the domination of neighbouring countries. The end result is a proud national motto “Mir wëlle bleiwe wat mir sinn” which translates directly as “we want to remain what we are”.
However, when it comes to cannabis legislation, Luxembourg is following directly in the footsteps of their Northern neighbours.
This week, we look at the the new 2-year pilot scheme announced in early 2018 and what patients can expect from the Grand Duchy.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
15 | 11 | 2019
Two cannabis-based medicines have been approved by the NHS in the UK while Prohibition Partners is set to host an...
08 | 11 | 2019
Prohibition Partners releases The Global Cannabis Report, as Sadiq Khan calls for an evidence-based approach to UK cannabis laws. Meanwhile...
01 | 11 | 2019
Germany’s ruling party discusses legalising adult-use cannabis, while Bernie Sanders details proposed cannabis legalisation policy. Elsewhere Jamaica continues to advance...