Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Holland & Barrett becomes the UK high street store to stock cannabis oil.
- Pernod Ricard boss eyeing up participation in the cannabis market.
- Canadian companies are leading the way in Europe and the rest of the world.
- Aurora sees cannabis revenues soar on German imports.
- Tilray completes Series A funding, raising CAD$60mil for planned European expansion.
- Israeli cannabis analyser completes a $2.25 million round of funding.
LUXEMBOURG ROLLS OUT CAUTIOUS PILOT SCHEME
Luxembourg, nestled between France, Belgium and Germany, has long suffered from the domination of neighbouring countries. The end result is a proud national motto “Mir wëlle bleiwe wat mir sinn” which translates directly as “we want to remain what we are”.
However, when it comes to cannabis legislation, Luxembourg is following directly in the footsteps of their Northern neighbours.
This week, we look at the the new 2-year pilot scheme announced in early 2018 and what patients can expect from the Grand Duchy.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
19 | 07 | 2019
Aurora wins race the for Italian medical cannabis tender, as US lawmakers introduce a bill to speed up medical cannabis...
12 | 07 | 2019
Cannabis Europa goes global with North American Leaders Summit, Jamaica signs programme to support new regulated market and French government...
05 | 07 | 2019
A new poll finds 63% of Londoners think that cannabis should be legalised for recreational use, while Romanian lawmakers propose...