Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Regulation & Politics
- Welsh MP calls for rebellion after Alfie Dingley denied cannabis treatment.
- Patients are forced into black market in Denmark as medical community play catch up.
- Israeli Health Minister now opposes medical cannabis exports in a change of heart.
- Portuguese pharmacists argue against addition of further medical cannabis products.
- Dutch critics claim cannabis laws are contributing to criminal drug trafficking.
- Denmark has issued 12 permits since December for medical cannabis cultivation.
- ‘Seed to patient’ cannabis bill to go ahead in Malta.
- Medical cannabis bill read for the second time in UK Parliament this week.
Romania’s history has been full of rebounds, ebbs and flows of distress and productivity, often playing catch up to rejoin the socio-economic norms of mainstream Europe.
Once a powerful hemp producer, Romania has turned its back on the cannabis plant since the fall of communism in 1989. In the post-soviet era however, Romania has welcomed foreign investment in agriculture and one US company has plans to cultivate medical cannabis.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
03 | 07 | 2020
New INCB report suggests that WHO cannabis recommendations may not ease controls. Majority of Canadian patients access cannabis through the...
26 | 06 | 2020
Prohibition Partners LIVE welcomes over 1,500 delegates to inaugural virtual event. UK government reclassifies Epidyolex as a Schedule 5 drug....
19 | 06 | 2020
60 elected French officials call for cannabis legalisation post-pandemic. Switzerland releases details on upcoming recreational cannabis experiment. Prohibition Partners LIVE:...