Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Israel exports intellectual property and expertise rather than cannabis.
- The Greek government is actively supporting a domestic cannabis industry.
- Canadian firms will have to wait as Germany stalls on licencing process.
- Is it worth investing in Israel’s medical cannabis industry?
- CBD products are becoming increasingly popular among millennials.
- Blue Moon is launching a THC-infused craft beer.
- Cannabis could become a vital source of renewable energy.
Note – Prohibition Partners will be attending ICBC Berlin next week.
Regulation & Politics
- Most Luxembourg residents want cannabis legalised for personal use.
- Harvard study shows liberal cannabis policies fuel economic innovation.
- Harsh cannabis policies in Belarus are being criticised by human rights activists.
- UK Home Office asked to consider cannabis treatment for five year old boy.
- A medical cannabis bill is advancing in South Korea.
The European Cannabis Report
The Czech Republic has had a complex relationship with cannabis. With the attitudes towards legal cannabis changing throughout Europe, could the country gain a foothold in the emerging marketplace?
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
25 | 09 | 2020
European cannabis: waking the sleeping giant. Product Testing in Australia reveals inconsistencies in medical cannabis potency. Excitement builds as key...
18 | 09 | 2020
Prohibition Partners LIVE announces November virtual event and Germany’s insured medicinal cannabis sales reach €75 million in H1 2020
11 | 09 | 2020
US Congressional Committee approves the medical cannabis research act and recreational cannabis projects begin to emerge in Europe