Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Shopify has plans to dominate the cannabis retail market.
- UK based Isodiol signs agreement to export CBD products internationally.
- Emerging cannabis companies in Europe will face competition from South America.
- Maricann Group closes acquisition of Swiss company Haxxon.
- Organigram is set to acquire 25% of German company Alpha-Cannabis.
- Canadian LP forms joint venture with two Swiss cannabis companies.
- Israeli cannabis firm signs agreement with cosmetics company.
- Kannaway develops ‘cannabis beauty’ range aimed at European consumers.
- Canadian cannabis sales are set to overtake hard-alcohol sales by 2025.
- Cannabis retail will create a boost for local businesses.
Health & Science
- Could ‘microdosing’ be the future of cannabis consumption?
- Cannabigerol (CBG) is one of the most therapeutic cannabinoids.
- Cannabis users report lower levels of anxiety, depression and stress.
- Does medical cannabis have a shelf life?
- FDA backed cannabis trial for PTSD treatment enters second stage of testing.
- Cannabis could be an effective treatment for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
The European Cannabis Report
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
03 | 07 | 2020
New INCB report suggests that WHO cannabis recommendations may not ease controls. Majority of Canadian patients access cannabis through the...
26 | 06 | 2020
Prohibition Partners LIVE welcomes over 1,500 delegates to inaugural virtual event. UK government reclassifies Epidyolex as a Schedule 5 drug....
19 | 06 | 2020
60 elected French officials call for cannabis legalisation post-pandemic. Switzerland releases details on upcoming recreational cannabis experiment. Prohibition Partners LIVE:...