Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Financiers in London turn their eyes to the cannabis green rush.
- MGC Pharma secure European cannabis manufacturing license for facility in Slovenia.
- XHemplar Italia plants 25 acres of low THC ‘cannabis light’.
- Canopy Growth agrees to acquire Hiku Brands to strengthen retail portfolio.
- Together Pharma begins selling cannabis cosmetics containing Dead Sea minerals.
- Israeli cannabis producer Tefen finalises $23 million local sales deal.
- CannTrust receives license to export medical cannabis into Denmark.
- Pure Global Cannabis completes reverse takeover with PureSinse.
Regulation & Politics
- Israeli government gives green light to cannabis decriminalisation bill.
- Netherlands begins pilot experiment into legal cannabis cultivation.
- French Health Minister states she is ’not against’ cannabis for medical purposes.
- MP calls British government’s handling of medical cannabis review ‘cruel and callous’.
The European Cannabis Report
Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce the release of the 3rd Edition of The European Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across 28 key European states. Identifying the commercial, legal, and social trends affecting the European market, the report provides a detailed analysis into what will become the world’s largest cannabis market.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
17 | 01 | 2020
Major cannabis companies continue to divest foreign assets amid ‘cash crunch’ fears, while Eight firms bid to exclusively operate New...
10 | 01 | 2020
Prohibition Partners is set to co-host Cannabis Conclave at Davos 2020 while Illinois legal cannabis sales reach nearly $11 million...
03 | 01 | 2020
Cannabis-based epilepsy medicine to be available on the NHS from January 6th as Illinois begins legal cannabis sales on New Years Day as well...