Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Regulation & Politics
- Italy’s health minister supports additional cannabis licences for private cultivators.
- Georgia becomes the first post-Soviet country to decriminalise cannabis consumption.
- Export reform stalled in Israel due to an interministerial conflict.
- The German Drugs Agency quietly reopens cultivation tender.
- French Ministry of Justice releases bulletin on the legality of CBD.
- Maltese experts gather to discuss moves to legalise non-medical cannabis.
- Legality of cannabis medicines will be a devolved matter for Northern Ireland.
- Isle of Wight MP supports the introduction of medical cannabis treatments.
- Molson Coors enters into joint venture with Hydropothecary.
- Khiron Life Sciences expands cultivation capacity in Colombia.
- CROP signs joint venture for 217,000 sq. foot property to cultivate in Jamaica.
- South Korea’s Ministry of Food and Drug Safety backs medical cannabis bill.
- New York governor forms a panel to draft cannabis legalisation bill.
- Political opinion shifting in favour of medical cannabis legislation in New Zealand.
Prohibition Partners is currently seeking sponsorship partners to support our thought-leading industry reports. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the latest research and insights into the European cannabis market and put your brand in front of the industries decision makers. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The European Cannabis Report
Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce the release of the 3rd Edition of The European Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across 28 key European states. Identifying the commercial, legal, and social trends affecting the European market, the report provides a detailed analysis into what will become the world’s largest cannabis market.
European Country Panel
Prohibition Partners is delighted to announce the launch of The European Country Panel, an online community of thought leaders in the European cannabis industry. This panel brings together selected members of the industry, representing over 28 countries, to share information, discuss ideas and develop new opportunities. If you are interested in joining the European Country Panel, please contact our Community Manager, Olivia Rutter, at email@example.com.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
24 | 05 | 2019
Luxembourg unveils its proposals for forthcoming legalisation of recreational cannabis, while Canadian government invests CA$25 million into cannabis research projects....
17 | 05 | 2019
Spectrum cannabis receives first production licence in Denmark after 18-month pilot programme, while UK patients inform police they are cultivating...
10 | 05 | 2019
The New Zealand government releases details of 2020 cannabis referendum, while Malta plans educational programme to accompany cannabis legalisation. Meanwhile...