Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- The Green Organic Dutchman acquires HemPoland for €30 million.
- British beverage giant Diageo reportedly in talks with Canadian cannabis producers.
- LGC Capital announces its Italian partner has begun planting cannabis at its facility.
- Israeli company Seedo teams with hip hop artists to market home-grow cannabis “robot”.
- What to consider when entering Europe’s cannabis market.
- Creso Pharma expands UK presence after signing agreement with Pharmacare Europe.
Regulation & Politics
Health & Science
- Israeli startup NRGene partners with Swiss Pure Cannabis to decipher cannabis genes.
- New study examines the role cannabis plays in treating Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Cannabis oil could be beneficial in treating canine arthritis.
- Research suggests even parasitic worms have an endocannabinoid system.
- Aurora in talks to buy Uruguay-based ICC Labs.
- Chemesis International agrees to acquire 80% of Puerto Rican firm Natural Ventures PR.
- Australia has seen a significant increase in the number of cannabis patients.
- Former CEO of Jamaica’s cannabis licensing authority joins CROP’s executive team.
- Australia’s Cann Group begins turning a profit.
- Scythian Biosciences shifts focus exclusively to the United States.
- Little Green Pharma becomes first Australian company to sell locally-grown cannabis.
- Mexican courts refuse to decriminalise cannabis possession.
- Female-focused company Fleurish granted production licence by Health Canada.
- How MedMen conquered the Los Angeles cannabis market.
- Jamaica could be the next destination for medical cannabis.
- Activists in Seoul call on government for cannabis reform.
Prohibition Partners is currently seeking sponsorship partners to support our thought-leading industry reports. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the latest research and insights into the European cannabis market and put your brand in front of the industries decision makers. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The European Cannabis Report
Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce the release of the 3rd Edition of The European Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across 28 key European states. Identifying the commercial, legal, and social trends affecting the European market, the report provides a detailed analysis into what will become the world’s largest cannabis market.
European Country Panel
Prohibition Partners is delighted to announce the launch of The European Country Panel, an online community of thought leaders in the European cannabis industry. This panel brings together selected members of the industry, representing over 28 countries, to share information, discuss ideas and develop new opportunities. If you are interested in joining the European Country Panel, please contact our Community Manager, Olivia Rutter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
17 | 01 | 2020
Major cannabis companies continue to divest foreign assets amid ‘cash crunch’ fears, while Eight firms bid to exclusively operate New...
10 | 01 | 2020
Prohibition Partners is set to co-host Cannabis Conclave at Davos 2020 while Illinois legal cannabis sales reach nearly $11 million...
03 | 01 | 2020
Cannabis-based epilepsy medicine to be available on the NHS from January 6th as Illinois begins legal cannabis sales on New Years Day as well...