Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Maricann and San Martino plan to enter into cannabis joint venture in Italy.
- Kaneh Bosm acquires Danish cannabis cultivator Danavian Cannabis Ltd.
- Israel’s Together to buy control of an unnamed German cannabis company.
- Hemp & medical cannabis companies are investing over €255 million in Greece.
- Forbes reports Germany, Switzerland and the UK as most overlooked cannabis markets.
- Israeli startup InnoCan raises €717,000 via a crowdfunding campaign.
- Wales’ first CBD dispensary opens in Swansea.
- How marketers are navigating cannabis branding.
Regulation & Politics
- Germany increases imports from the Netherlands to cope with medical cannabis demand.
- The majority of French health professionals are in favour of medical cannabis.
- Hemp cultivation in Italy is revitalising the ailing agriculture industry.
- Irish girl living with epilepsy now ‘pharma-free’ after cannabis licence granted.
Health & Science
- Largest study to date suggests cannabis use does not cause schizophrenia.
- A single dose of CBD reduces psychotic symptoms and normalises brain activity
- Evidence suggests cannabis is not a performance enhancing drug in elite athletes.
- New study shows cannabis’ powerful symptom relief in a number of health conditions.
- New Zealand awards first license for medical cannabis cultivation.
- American cannabis market expected to see growth after incorporation of online retailers.
- Tilray selected by Nova Scotia Liquor Corp. to supply adult-use cannabis.
- Valens GroWorks signs supply and extraction deal with Colombian producer Eticann.
- After a wave of consolidation, the cannabis industry rises to the next level.
- Regulation poses a unique threat to California’s booming cannabis industry.
- Cannabis users are being turned away from jobs in the American cannabis industry.
- Canadian cannabis consumer spending grew 1.2% in Q2.
- [Video] Tilray releases its first earnings report since going public.
- [Video] Beverage industry deals are igniting the cannabis space.
Prohibition Partners is currently seeking sponsorship partners to support our thought-leading industry reports. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the latest research and insights into the European cannabis market and put your brand in front of the industries decision makers. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The European Cannabis Report
Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce the release of the 3rd Edition of The European Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across 28 key European states. Identifying the commercial, legal, and social trends affecting the European market, the report provides a detailed analysis into what will become the world’s largest cannabis market.
European Country Panel
Prohibition Partners is delighted to announce the launch of The European Country Panel, an online community of thought leaders in the European cannabis industry. This panel brings together selected members of the industry, representing over 28 countries, to share information, discuss ideas and develop new opportunities. If you are interested in joining the European Country Panel, please contact our Community Manager, Olivia Rutter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
29 | 11 | 2019
US FDA issues warning letters to 15 companies for illegally selling CBD products, while domestic producers in Germany to sell...
22 | 11 | 2019
Cannabis stocks around the world rebounded after the US Congressional committee passed the MORE act, while the Liberal Democrats’ pledged...
15 | 11 | 2019
Two cannabis-based medicines have been approved by the NHS in the UK while Prohibition Partners is set to host an...