Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Europe’s early stage cannabis market offers big value to investors.
- Aphria partners with Schroll Medical in Denmark to produce organic medical cannabis.
- Zelda Therapeutics enters German medical cannabis market with local partnership.
- An unnamed cannabis company has invested €5 million into a Portuguese facility.
- MGC Pharmaceuticals signs key European distribution agreement.
- Pure Global Cannabis lists on the German Stock Exchange.
- Maricann has invested €30m in three key European markets in 2018.
Regulation & Politics
- The THC infused beverages industry could be worth up to €14b in Canada alone.
- Canopy stocks surge, making it the 45th biggest company on the TSX.
- Pharmaceutical companies hold the most cannabis patents in Canada.
- Tilray stock rose more than 180% in August.
- Lloyds of London is set to allow cannabis insurance in Canada.
- Jamaican cannabis company invests $2m to preserve indigenous cannabis strains.
- More than half of global cannabis patents are Chinese-owned.
- Former Mexican President expects recreational legalisation in 2019.
- High-end hotels and restaurants are offering cannabis-based products and services.
- Patient groups in India are calling for medical cannabis programs.
- Former New Zealand Prime Minister voices support for a cannabis referendum.
Prohibition Partners is currently seeking sponsorship partners to support our thought-leading industry reports. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the latest research and insights into the European cannabis market and put your brand in front of the industries decision makers. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The European Cannabis Report
Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce the release of the 3rd Edition of The European Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across 28 key European states. Identifying the commercial, legal, and social trends affecting the European market, the report provides a detailed analysis into what will become the world’s largest cannabis market.
European Country Pannel
Prohibition Partners is delighted to announce the launch of The European Country Panel, an online community of thought leaders in the European cannabis industry. This panel brings together selected members of the industry, representing over 28 countries, to share information, discuss ideas and develop new opportunities. If you are interested in joining the European Country Panel, please contact our Community Manager, Olivia Rutter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
29 | 11 | 2019
US FDA issues warning letters to 15 companies for illegally selling CBD products, while domestic producers in Germany to sell...
22 | 11 | 2019
Cannabis stocks around the world rebounded after the US Congressional committee passed the MORE act, while the Liberal Democrats’ pledged...
15 | 11 | 2019
Two cannabis-based medicines have been approved by the NHS in the UK while Prohibition Partners is set to host an...