Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Canadian cannabis firms are looking to attract investment from European funds.
- Aurora Cannabis acquires Europe’s largest hemp producer.
- Germany is the fastest growing cannabis market in the world.
- Tilray exports cannabis oil to paediatric patient in the United Kingdom.
- Bonify signs supply agreement with German medical cannabis distributor.
- Namaste signs UK and EU CBD supply agreement with BlueSky Biologicals.
Regulation & Politics
- The French Medicines Agency will evaluate the country’s medical cannabis system.
- Members of the European Parliament will discuss cannabis proposals on October 1st.
- ACMD sends recommendations to Home Office on the definition of cannabis medicines.
- The Maltese public health office has granted 30 applications for medical cannabis.
- The Swiss government aims to make medical cannabis treatments more accessible.
- Scottish ministers will meet with campaigners to discuss medical cannabis legislation.
- UK think tank calls for cannabis legalisation to protect children.
- Aurora completes acquisition of ICC Labs in Uruguay in a deal worth €190 million.
- US tobacco supplier, Alliance One, set to invest in the burgeoning cannabis industry.
- Aphria signs wholesale supply agreement with Emblem Cannabis.
- Georgia confirms it is considering licensing medical cannabis cultivation for export.
- Auxly announces an international supply agreement with Aphria.
- US congressional panel to vote this week on expanding medical cannabis research.
- Cannabis infused drinks hit shelves this month in Uruguay.
- Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago plans to examine cannabis use legislation.
- Presidential hopeful says he will create a cannabis cultivation industry in Nigeria.
- Medical cannabis is opening the door to recreational legislation.
- Edibles are set to dominate the legal cannabis market in Canada.
Prohibition Partners is currently seeking sponsorship partners to support our thought-leading industry reports. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the latest research and insights into the European cannabis market and put your brand in front of the industries decision makers. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The European Cannabis Report
Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce the release of the 3rd Edition of The European Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across 28 key European states. Identifying the commercial, legal, and social trends affecting the European market, the report provides a detailed analysis into what will become the world’s largest cannabis market.
European Country Panel
Prohibition Partners is delighted to announce the launch of The European Country Panel, an online community of thought leaders in the European cannabis industry. This panel brings together selected members of the industry, representing over 28 countries, to share information, discuss ideas and develop new opportunities. If you are interested in joining the European Country Panel, please contact our Community Manager, Olivia Rutter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
17 | 01 | 2020
Major cannabis companies continue to divest foreign assets amid ‘cash crunch’ fears, while Eight firms bid to exclusively operate New...
10 | 01 | 2020
Prohibition Partners is set to co-host Cannabis Conclave at Davos 2020 while Illinois legal cannabis sales reach nearly $11 million...
03 | 01 | 2020
Cannabis-based epilepsy medicine to be available on the NHS from January 6th as Illinois begins legal cannabis sales on New Years Day as well...