Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Denmark receives first shipment of cannabis oil from CannTrust.
- German patients set to benefit from Australian cannabis imports.
- Germany takes receipt of first shipment of CBD capsules from Maricann.
- UK pharma distributor AF trading acquired by Namaste Technologies.
- Israeli auto-grow company Seedo raises €1.7 million.
- UK medical cannabis cultivation licence sought by South Africa’s AfriAg.
- Shorting cannabis stocks has proven costly for investors.
- Big tobacco and alcohol brands look set to invest in cannabis.
- Estée Lauder announces the launch of a cannabis-infused skincare mask.
Regulation & Politics
- The UK will rely on imported medical cannabis products when new legislation is passed.
- The first Cannabis Capital Convention will be held in Amsterdam next week.
- Despite doctor’s recommendation, UK toddler denied medical cannabis.
- Veterinary council rule CBD products will require marketing authorisation in the UK.
- Tilray exceeds €12 billion valuation after two month gain.
- Coca-Cola in talks with Aurora Cannabis over CBD beverages.
- South Africa legalises cannabis consumption in private places.
- Canopy is taking its venture capital arm public in October.
- Khiron raises €11 million to expand Colombia cannabis operations.
- The Georgian government have halted cannabis production plans after church protests.
- Aurora Cannabis completes the distribution of Australis shares.
- Australian medical cannabis company, Althea, raises €12.4 million on the ASX.
Prohibition Partners is currently seeking sponsorship partners to support our thought-leading industry reports. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the latest research and insights into the European cannabis market and put your brand in front of the industries decision makers. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The European Cannabis Report
Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce the release of the 3rd Edition of The European Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across 28 key European states. Identifying the commercial, legal, and social trends affecting the European market, the report provides a detailed analysis into what will become the world’s largest cannabis market.
European Country Panel
Prohibition Partners is delighted to announce the launch of The European Country Panel, an online community of thought leaders in the European cannabis industry. This panel brings together selected members of the industry, representing over 28 countries, to share information, discuss ideas and develop new opportunities. If you are interested in joining the European Country Panel, please contact our Community Manager, Olivia Rutter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
11 | 10 | 2019
MedMen and PharmaCann’s US$682 million merger falls through and the LYPHE GROUP launches with portfolio to transform access to medical...
04 | 10 | 2019
Europe’s leading medical cannabis experts weigh in on healthcare priorities, as Canadian Health Food Association lobbies to relax CBD regulations....
27 | 09 | 2019
The SAFE Banking Act passes in the US House of Representatives, as the ACT becomes the first territory in Australia...