Our International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the latest international cannabis developments across business, regulation and science. All past issues are now available here where you can read the stories that have helped shape the international cannabis industry over the past year.View All
Business & Investment
- Canadian cannabis companies seek European investment ahead of October 17.
- Cannabis executives predict a European market boom in the next three years.
- Organigram invests €4.4 million in European hemp and CBD producer Eviana.
- Invictus seeks EU-GMP Certification after raising €17.4 million in funding.
- GW Pharma plans to sell €260 million of American depositary shares.
- Cannabis beverages could be a €521 million market in the US by 2022.
- Queensland opens its first medical cannabis clinic.
- AusCann’s Chilean subsidiary signsan MoU with Khiron Life Sciences.
- Canadian cannabis companies are using Latin America as global export centre.
Regulation & Politics
- France’s ANSM announces members of the special committee on medical cannabis.
- European Parliament’s committee approves initial motion on medical cannabis.
- An update on Denmark’s new medical cannabis pilot programmes.
- Civil society groups push Thai government to legalise medical cannabis.
- Guam Senate debates a bill allowing patients to cultivate medical cannabis.
- US FDA recommends that CBD be descheduled.
The LATAM Cannabis Report™
Prohibition Partners is pleased to announce the release of The LATAM Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across the $12.7 billion market. The report is the most comprehensive review of the industry to date, identifying the regulatory guidelines and analysing market data across 11 LATAM states
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
16 | 08 | 2019
Mexico’s supreme court ordered to push through medical cannabis regulation, as Tilray leases 20 hectares of land in Portugal from...
09 | 08 | 2019
Luxembourg will become the first European country to legalise cannabis, NICE guidelines prevent NHS cannabis treatments for epilepsy and Mexico...
02 | 08 | 2019
British MPs claim cannabis could be legal in 5-10 years, as Epidiolex receives market approval from the European Medicines Agency....