- UK to reschedule cannabis for medical use on November 1st.
- Cannabis Europa will pave the way for the development of European medical cannabis.
- UK Royal College of Psychiatrists to review its opposition to the legalisation of cannabis.
- GW Pharma raises €300 million on stock exchange.
- The Netherlands continues to lag behind in the emerging cannabis sector.
- CLV Frontiers’ cannabis-inspired terpene beers launch in London.
- Wayland successfully exports THC distillate from Canada to Switzerland.
- MGC Pharma teams up with Canadian cannabis investment company Cannaglobal.
- Little Green Pharma begins selling medical cannabis to patients.
- New Zealand Police Association conference focuses on recreational cannabis.
- Helius Therapeutics leases facility to produce medical cannabis in New Zealand.
- Australian company Roto-Gro International wraps up €4 million in funding.
Rest of the World
- China’s Wuhan General Group is set to acquire MJ MedTech.
- Cannabis legislation is nearing completion in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Canopy Growth completes first legal import of cannabis for research to the US.
- Aurora Cannabis to list on the New York Stock Exchange by end of October.
- North American cannabis legalisation has largely been a success.
Health & Science
- Trait develops technology to make cannabis beverages work as fast as alcohol.
- Comparative study examines extraction processes for hemp seed oil.
- US survey finds a majority of people would try recreational cannabis if it was legal.
- Consumer spending data projects growth in demand for legal cannabis.
- The future of medical cannabis is personalisation.
The LATAM cannabis Report™
Prohibition Partners is pleased to announce the release of The LATAM Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across the $12.7 billion market. The report is the most comprehensive review of the industry to date, identifying the regulatory guidelines and analysing market data across 11 LATAM states
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
15 | 02 | 2019
ECH create history as the UK’s first bulk shipment of medical cannabis is completed as...
08 | 02 | 2019
A Malta MEP calls for a common EU legislative framework for medical cannabis, while Austria...
01 | 02 | 2019
World Health Organization recommends rescheduling cannabis, Israel approves medical cannabis exports and a new Russian...