- Lithuanian parliament votes to legalise medicinal cannabis use.
- Wayland signs a 9,000kg supply agreement to export cannabis to Germany.
- Alpha-Cannabis Germany sells 25% stake to Organigram Holdings.
- Nine notable figures who are leading the European cannabis space.
- Industry leaders to convene in Frankfurt at capital market conference.
- UK campaigners encourage medical cannabis access for all conditions.
- Cronos partners with Israel’s Technicon to develop cannabinoid skincare.
- Jersey publishes new legislation for prescribing medical cannabis.
- The UK should emulate Canada and legalise cannabis for all uses.
- New French Minister of the Interior supports cannabis reform.
- Prohibition Partners is presenting at IC3 in New York and 3CM in Frankfurt next week.
- Latin America has the potential to become the largest cannabis supplier in the world.
- Aphria completes first shipment of cannabis oil for clinical study in Argentina.
- The Green Organic Dutchman and LLACA Grupo enter a joint venture in Mexico.
- Support for cannabis decriminalisation is growing across the Caribbean.
- Saint Lucia Labour Party pushes for the legalisation of medical cannabis.
Rest of the World
- Canada legalises cannabis for recreational adult use.
- Canadian cannabis legalisation will affect countries across the world.
- How the first day of legal cannabis unfolded in Canada.
- Canadian cannabis companies experience shortages in wake of October 17th.
- Aphria intends to list on the New York Stock Exchange.
- iAnthus and MPX Bioceutical announce merger.
- Canopy Growth purchases US hemp researcher Evergreen.
- Together Pharma is developing cannabis growth facilities in Uganda.
- Facebook is removing the ban on cannabis and cannabis-related search results.
The LATAM Cannabis Report™
Prohibition Partners is pleased to announce the release of The LATAM Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across the $12.7 billion market. The report is the most comprehensive review of the industry to date, identifying the regulatory guidelines and analysing market data across 11 LATAM states
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Mexico’s supreme court ordered to push through medical cannabis regulation, as Tilray leases 20 hectares...
Luxembourg will become the first European country to legalise cannabis, NICE guidelines prevent NHS cannabis...
British MPs claim cannabis could be legal in 5-10 years, as Epidiolex receives market approval...