- UK expert backs Jersey decision to allow GPs to prescribe medical cannabis.
- German pharmaceutical distributor CC Pharma set to be acquired by Aphria.
- Despite law change, UK guidelines are restricting patient access to cannabis.
- Israeli health ministry issues a temporary stop work order to Tikun Olam.
- Ireland slowly progressing with medical cannabis access scheme.
- Canopy set to invest €100 million in European expansion plan.
- Spanish cannabis businesses are flourishing despite the illegality of the plant.
- Canadian companies are losing interest in the Israeli market as exports stall.
Rest of the World
- The WHO is meeting this month to review its policies on cannabis.
- US midterm results and resignation of AG Jeff Sessions good news for cannabis.
- BlackRock will invest in cannabis once US banking issue is solved.
- Legalisation in Canada and the US could lead to increased acceptance in Asia.
- Bank of Montreal report predicts CAD$194 billion global cannabis market in 7 years.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Mexico’s supreme court ordered to push through medical cannabis regulation, as Tilray leases 20 hectares...
Luxembourg will become the first European country to legalise cannabis, NICE guidelines prevent NHS cannabis...
British MPs claim cannabis could be legal in 5-10 years, as Epidiolex receives market approval...