- German cultivation tender decision further delayed by new lawsuit.
- Wayland Group signs production joint venture agreement with CBD Italian Factory S.S.
- LGC Capital to acquire 47% of Italian cannabis light company EasyJoint.
- German politicians propose municipal pilot schemes for legal recreational cannabis.
- Malta’s doctors are becoming more open to prescribing medical cannabis.
- Israel’s Together Pharma buys unnamed German company with cannabis import licence.
- UK’s Lord Sugar calls for cannabis to be legalised to reduce knife crime.
- Campaigners accuse GW Pharma of monopolising the UK medical cannabis market.
- Atlas Biotechnologies signs sales agreement with German pharmaceutical distributor.
Rest of the World
- Thailand’s legislature proposes allowing the licensed medical use of cannabis.
- Man’s death sentence for sale of cannabis oil prompts calls for reform in Malaysia.
- Cannabis delivery firm Eaze launches CBD platform in first expansion outside California.
- Flow Cana is the top selling flower brand in California.
Health & Science
- The US government is recruiting researchers to study lesser known cannabinoids.
- Cannabis companies are racing to scale up research and secure intellectual property.
- What scientists have found since cannabis was legalised in Colorado and Washington.
- Israeli start-up to study the effect of cannabis medicines on endometriosis.
- 76 veterans have enrolled in US cannabis and PTSD study.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Canopy Growth broadens its European production base with acquisition of Spanish company Cafina, while Irish...
Greece issues fourth cannabis production licence to Pharma Essenza, and MGC Pharma awarded licence to...
Germany and South Africa award medical cannabis cultivation licences while Israel implements the partial decriminalisation...