- Greece issues first two medical cannabis licences, with 12 more expected this year.
- Diminishing regulatory barriers are creating investment opportunities in Europe.
- Israel’s cannabis export law heads to parliament after months of regulatory gridlock.
- French political party opposes drug use fines and suggests legalising cannabis.
- The Academy of Medical Cannabis set to provide requisite education for UK doctors.
- Finnish patients are still finding it difficult to access medical cannabis.
- A new report finds that legalising cannabis could create 92,000 jobs in Spain.
- ICC International secures Portuguese hemp licence with 100% acquisition of Enigma.
- Bill to legalise cannabis in Mexico is expected to move forward without opposition.
- Aurora closes $290 million acquisition of ICC Labs.
- Organto Foods acquires 100% of Colombian company Medicannabis.
- How cannabis legalisation in Canada affects Latin American drug policy.
- Concerns among growers as St. Vincent and the Grenadines discuss cannabis bill.
- New Zealand Justice Minister says cannabis referendum details will be released this year.
- MP’s bid to legalise recreational cannabis in Victoria, Australia.
- Canada’s MYM Nutraceuticals set to acquire 49% of Australian firm, Sumark Growth.
- How growing medical cannabis could help to revive a Maori community in New Zealand.
- Bod Australia obtains export licence for cannabis-based sublingual wafer.
Rest of the World
Health & Science
The Oceania Cannabis Report
Oceania’s cannabis industry is in an exciting phase of development with Australia poised to become the production powerhouse in the region and New Zealand considering the legalisation of both medical and recreational cannabis by 2020. This report provides the first comprehensive guide to the governing legislation and market data across the region.
Europe is a complex fabric of nations, each with their own unique set of sensitivities and sensibilities. As Europe becomes the largest cannabis market in the world, investors need to understand the complex landscape of opportunities and constraints.
Cannabis Europa draws on three thematic pillars to enable the analysis of European medical cannabis through different lenses: Political, Medical and Economic.
Sessions available in both English and French.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
MedMen and PharmaCann’s US$682 million merger falls through and the LYPHE GROUP launches with portfolio...
Europe’s leading medical cannabis experts weigh in on healthcare priorities, as Canadian Health Food Association...
The SAFE Banking Act passes in the US House of Representatives, as the ACT becomes...