- Israeli lawmakers approve legislation to export medical cannabis.
- Irish medical cannabis company raises €1.8 million via Canadian investment group.
- French medicines’ agency supports medical cannabis trials.
- Holigen is investing €40 million in Portuguese cultivation facility.
- Canopy Growth confirms UK subsidiary will begin importing medical cannabis in 2019.
- ICC International Cannabis Corp set to acquire Balkan Cannabis Corp.
- Israeli medical cannabis device firm raises €44 million.
- Cosmos Holdings acquires Greek pharmaceutical distributor.
- Over 120,000 cannabis patients in Spain are self-medicating.
- Germany delays medical cannabis cultivation programme again.
Rest of the world
- Thailand votes to approve cannabis for medical use.
- Aphria rejects potential $2 billion takeover from Green Growth Brands.
- North American cannabis companies expect growth after Trump legalises hemp.
- New York Governor reiterates plans for recreational cannabis.
- South Africa poised for cannabis trade despite the lengthy licensing system.
- InstaDose Pharma plans to export CBD oil from the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Law firms are developing cannabis-focused practices to help with security issues.
- Pressure growing in US to reform Texas cannabis laws.
- Note: Prohibition Partners will be speaking at Lift Expo in Vancouver next week.
Health and Science
Prohibition Partners are hiring! We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Copywriter to join the tight-knit team.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact on the cannabis industry and grow your career, Prohibition Partners is the place for you.
For more information, click the links above or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to announce the first round of speakers for Cannabis Europa in Paris.
On the 8 February 2019, the brightest and best from the medical cannabis industry will convene at the historic Maison de la Chimie to shape the future of the medical cannabis industry.
Book your early bird ticket for 25% off full price tickets. Limited quantities are available. Offer ends 31st December 2018.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Mexico’s supreme court ordered to push through medical cannabis regulation, as Tilray leases 20 hectares...
Luxembourg will become the first European country to legalise cannabis, NICE guidelines prevent NHS cannabis...
British MPs claim cannabis could be legal in 5-10 years, as Epidiolex receives market approval...