- ECH presents at Canaccord’s 3rd annual NY Cannabis Conference.
- Spectator and Prohibition Partners to host conference on ‘Britain’s cannabis revolution’.
- China and Japan set to become Asia’s largest cannabis markets.
- Spectrum receives first production licence in Denmark after 18-month pilot programme.
- Industry leaders attend government hearing as France considers cannabis reform.
- The Women, CBD & Medical Cannabis Conference takes place this weekend in London
- Ukrainian government to register a draft law on the legalisation of medical cannabis.
- Belgian patients still struggle to access legal medical cannabis.
- Danish medical cannabis programme surpasses the 2,000 patient mark.
- Greek government authorises six medical cannabis cultivation licences.
- Cannabis beer brewer, Province Brands, seeks Irish investors.
- Cannabis Europa London announces Aurora as headline sponsor.
- UK patients inform police they are cultivating medical cannabis.
- Italy’s interior minister threatens to close every CBD shop in Italy.
- US prosecutors visit Portugal to understand decriminalisation model ahead of reform.
- British drugs advisory council to outline framework on medical cannabis by 2020.
- CBD products enter UK mainstream as store opens in Central London.
- Despite legislation European patients struggle to access medical cannabis.
- Victoria receives first delivery of Australian-grown medical cannabis.
- THC Global gains export licence from the Australian Office of Drug Control.
- New Zealand looks to southern wine regions for cannabis cultivation.
- Israeli medical cannabis industry looks to ASX for dual listings.
- New Zealand research aims to broaden medical cannabis access.
Rest of the World
- US Democrats to reintroduce the Marijuana Freedom and Opportunity Act.
- California lawmakers consider bill to create state-chartered cannabis banks.
- SOL Global scales up with acquisition of two Californian companies.
- South African cannabis firm awarded export licence.
- Health Canada overhauls its licensing process in order to alleviate supply shortage.
- North Dakota will legalise adult use cannabis on 1st August 2019.
- Teen use of cannabis has fallen in areas with legal dispensaries.
Health & Science
- Clinical evidence suggests seniors benefit from medical cannabis.
- Genetic test can reveal likelihood of developing mental health issues from THC.
- Spanish study finds no link between psychosis and cannabis use in school students.
- King’s College to undertake clinical trials using Sativex to treat symptoms of dementia.
The Asian Cannabis Report™
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch The Asian Cannabis Report™, the first industry report dedicated to the Asian market. The report outlines the commercial opportunities, regulatory framework and political environment across the region, a market we predict could be worth over $8.5 billion by 2024.
Three key learnings from The Asian Cannabis Report™. Our analysts present the top takeaways from the first detailed report on the Asian cannabis market. Read more…
With over 80 speakers across 18 talks, Cannabis Europa London has something for everybody. Our panellists will be discussing the most pressing issues facing the European industry today, analysing the developments of the last 12 months and looking at how medical cannabis has permeated the mainstream.
Only two weeks remain to book your Early Bird tickets. Book now to save over 25% on full price tickets.
Prohibition Partners is proud to announce the launch of the first annual IC3 Europe, in conjunction with IMN. On the 26th of June, the Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC3 Europe) will provide a meeting place for investors looking to learn the ropes in cannabis investing.
Tickets are on sale now. For more information, visit the website here.
International Cannabis Events
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Luxembourg unveils its proposals for forthcoming legalisation of recreational cannabis, while Canadian government invests CA$25...
The New Zealand government releases details of 2020 cannabis referendum, while Malta plans educational programme...
The European Commission presidential candidate suggests she is in in favour of legalising cannabis, while...