- NHS England must undertake ‘rapid re-evaluation’ on cannabis prescriptions.
- France unlikely to legalise adult-use cannabis but will consider medical legislation.
- Medical cannabis patient numbers in the Czech Republic rose to 665 in May 2019.
- UK cannabis businesses urged to protect their intellectual property.
- French government-backed commission argues for the legalisation of cannabis.
- Medical cannabis cultivation supported by 95% of respondents on the Isle of Man.
- Irish health service failing to reimburse medical cannabis costs.
- LeafCann in talks with Scottish Ayrshire Council about medical cannabis cultivation site.
- Teagan Appleby’s medicine returned after confiscation at Gatwick.
- German distributor Mexacare signs agreement with MGC Pharma.
With over 1,200 guests, 80 speakers and 18 talks, Cannabis Europa London gives you unrivalled access to the pioneers and innovators shaping the European cannabis industry. Join the conversation today.
Limited number of standard tickets still available.
- Beijing dubs legalisation of cannabis in the West a ‘threat to China’.
- Thai government postpones medical cannabis cultivation.
- Thai government examines medical cannabis as a treatment for mental health disorders.
- Prominent Mauritian doctor says Mauritius ‘must have referendum’ on medical cannabis.
- Thai advertising guidelines clear the way for medical cannabis marketing.
Rest of the World
- Shareholders approve North American Canopy Growth-Acreage merger.
- Russian State Duma passes bill to allow for medical cannabis cultivation.
- US firm Columbia Care rolls out its ‘cannabis credit card’.
- Convenience store cannabis could spell the end for dispensaries in the US.
- Oregon State University announces launch of nation’s largest cannabis research centre.
- Guam governor joins the Congress lobby for SAFE banking reform.
- Health Canada considers new ‘Cannabis Health Products’ category.
- Health Canada announces cannabis edibles will be available from December.
- Global Cannabis Partnership creates environmental, social and governance framework.
European Cannabis Week 2019
With European Cannabis Week less than four days away, it’s time to start planning your schedule. With a diverse lineup of conferences, talks and expos, ECW will showcase the people and the companies shaping the industry.
IC3 Europe is proud to be featured as the official investor day at European Cannabis Week. Supported by quality content and expert speakers, IC3 has developed a reputation as the leading investor conference on legal cannabis opportunities.
On the 26th of June, the conference will provide a meeting place for investors looking to understand how to invest in the cannabis industry.
Tickets are on sale now. For more information, visit the website here.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Germany receives its first medical cannabis imports from Portugal and Australia, as French parliament plans...
Prohibition Partners releases The North American Cannabis Report, Thailand removes hemp extract from its narcotics...
International cannabis industry says UK laws are deterring investment, Israel approves seven new cannabis growers...