- Maltese PM expects medical cannabis exports to generate €900 million.
- Swiss government opens comment period for legalisation of medical cannabis.
- UK receives bulk supply of medical cannabis oil from Tilray.
- Supreme Cannabis launches London-based investment platform Supreme Heights.
- Irish minister discusses semi-state Bord na Móna supplying Ireland’s medical cannabis.
- Charlotte Caldwell challenges prescribing restrictions in the UK in Belfast High Court.
- ECH announces demerger to ensure ‘integrity and independence’.
- EMCDDA releases new cannabis report on the European black market.
- Scottish mum who smuggled cannabis oil for 6-year-old son faces police investigation.
- The UK consumer goods market for CBD is attracting foreign investment.
Prohibition Partners would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that participated in Cannabis Europa London.
To all the sponsors, speakers, staff and attendees we’d like to offer our thanks for helping to make the event a landmark moment for the European industry.
Rest of the World
- Illinois becomes the 11th state to legalise adult-use cannabis.
- Molson ready for Canada’s legislation change on edibles with cannabis beverage lineup.
- Large Canadian cannabis growers enter the US hemp market.
- New York expands decriminalisation and approves expungement of minor convictions.
- CannTrust expands into the US market with US$20 million investment.
- US House Committee holds hearing to discuss cannabis and the role of small business.
- 800,000 cannabis users could clear criminal records under new Illinois rules.
- Israel fears it could lose out on the emerging cannabis industry.
- The global cannabis industry is in need of CSR standards.
European Cannabis Week 2019
After an inspiring programme of talks, networking and cultural events, we’d like to thank all of the partners, sponsors and attendees of the inaugural European Cannabis Week. The groundbreaking festival delved into all aspects of Europe’s emerging medical cannabis industry, the CBD boom and the politics and culture of the plant.
We’d like to say thank you to everyone involved with IC3 Europe this week. The event’s hugely engaging and insightful panels offered a rare learning opportunity from some of the leading voices in cannabis capital.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Germany receives its first medical cannabis imports from Portugal and Australia, as French parliament plans...
Prohibition Partners releases The North American Cannabis Report, Thailand removes hemp extract from its narcotics...
International cannabis industry says UK laws are deterring investment, Israel approves seven new cannabis growers...