- Swiss CBD prices in free-fall three years post-legalisation.
- The cannabis industry can help boost UK employment.
- Flowr Corporation to begin medical cannabis cultivation in Portugal.
- German pharmacies need more information on medical cannabis.
- Regulation and research needed to professionalise the UK CBD market.
- Pricing and policing are key to Malta’s medical cannabis market.
- Germany is underestimating demand for medical cannabis.
- Coca Cola heir launches cannabis bank and cryptocurrency in Switzerland.
- Cannabis cultivation gets green light in South African province.
- British firm to open CBD extraction facility in Lesotho.
- Medical cannabis legalisation picks up momentum in Kenya.
- Namibian government calls for more science to consider medical cannabis legislation.
- Chinese investor delegation examines South African cannabis industry.
Rest of the World
- US Democratic presidential candidates clash over cannabis legislation stance.
- Canadians can now apply for free cannabis possession pardons.
- Israel’s Health Minister to subsidise medical cannabis for autistic children and adults.
- US DEA failing to respond to medical cannabis research applications.
- Alaskan government ends hemp pilot programme due to lack of an existing industry.
- US tennis champion, John Isner, signs deal with CBD company Defy.
- US institute receives US$40 million to study anti-microbial potential in cannabis.
The European Cannabis Report™
Europe is set to become the world’s largest legal cannabis market over the next five years. Our industry-leading report examines the opportunities, regulations and emerging trends across 33 European states, in a market worth a potential €123 billion by 2028. Learn more:
Prohibition Partners help brands position themselves as thought-leaders. If you’re interested in marketing your brand to the key decision-makers in the international cannabis industry, contact us today to discuss sponsoring our upcoming reports.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
US FDA issues warning letters to 15 companies for illegally selling CBD products, while domestic...
Cannabis stocks around the world rebounded after the US Congressional committee passed the MORE act,...
Two cannabis-based medicines have been approved by the NHS in the UK while Prohibition Partners...