- Tilray leases 20 hectares of land in Portugal from local agricultural firm.
- Israel invites foreign doctors to learn about medical cannabis.
- Luxembourg’s Health Minister claims new bill will be ‘easily adopted’ in parliament.
- MGC Pharmaceuticals will be the first medical cannabis company to operate in Malta.
- The Netherlands will increase cannabis flower exports to Germany in 2019.
- Spain’s current government continues to oppose medical cannabis legalisation.
- Bord na Móna cannabis cultivation plans branded ‘far-fetched and illogical’.
- New Mexico set to decide on cannabis cultivation limit.
- Arizona reveals details for proposed cannabis legalisation vote.
- Illinois’ medical cannabis programme expanded to treat 11 more conditions.
- Supreme announces 2019 fourth quarter and 2020 fiscal revenue.
- ‘Big Pharma’ begins to make its move into the medical cannabis market.
- The American Bar Association recommends rescheduling cannabis federally.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Prohibition Partners launches ‘Disrupting Beauty’, the first report in 'The Impact Series’ as Sicily makes...
Major cannabis companies continue to divest foreign assets amid ‘cash crunch’ fears, while Eight firms...
Prohibition Partners is set to co-host Cannabis Conclave at Davos 2020 while Illinois legal cannabis...