- Tilray leases 20 hectares of land in Portugal from local agricultural firm.
- Israel invites foreign doctors to learn about medical cannabis.
- Luxembourg’s Health Minister claims new bill will be ‘easily adopted’ in parliament.
- MGC Pharmaceuticals will be the first medical cannabis company to operate in Malta.
- The Netherlands will increase cannabis flower exports to Germany in 2019.
- Spain’s current government continues to oppose medical cannabis legalisation.
- Bord na Móna cannabis cultivation plans branded ‘far-fetched and illogical’.
- New Mexico set to decide on cannabis cultivation limit.
- Arizona reveals details for proposed cannabis legalisation vote.
- Illinois’ medical cannabis programme expanded to treat 11 more conditions.
- Supreme announces 2019 fourth quarter and 2020 fiscal revenue.
- ‘Big Pharma’ begins to make its move into the medical cannabis market.
- The American Bar Association recommends rescheduling cannabis federally.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
The latest updates on how the Coronavirus is impacting the cannabis industry around the world...
Discover how the coronavirus is impacting cannabis consumer behaviour and the rest of the international...
Prohibition Partners releases PSYCH: The Psychedelics as Medicine Report while The US FDA reopens their...