- Plans underway to set up Jersey’s second cannabis cultivation facility.
- Cannabis going mainstream as athletes launch CBD brands.
- Linneo Health aiming to market medical cannabis in Spain.
- Luxembourg’s medical cannabis patient numbers reach 270.
- German city aims to start cannabis pilot programme.
- Prohibition Partners’ Stephen Murphy set to speak at Cannabis Finance Forum London.
Latam & Caribbean
- MGC Pharma receives approval in Australia for epilepsy treatment trials.
- NZ think tank urges citizens to vote yes in 2020 cannabis referendum.
- Thai Bhumjaithai Party to hold public forum on home-cultivation proposal.
- Technology and services sector to prosper as Thai cannabis market opens.
- Myanmar lawmaker submits proposal to legalise hemp cultivation.
- The North American cannabis industry could be worth up to US $47.3 billion by 2024.
- Quebec grants residents right to cultivate cannabis at home.
- Illinois sets energy consumption limits for cannabis growers.
- Missouri receives 2,163 medical cannabis facility licence applications.
- Just 89 doctors are supplying Florida’s 95,000 cannabis patients.
The North American Cannabis Report™
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch The North American Cannabis Report, the most in-depth industry report focused on the Canadian and US cannabis markets. The report outlines the commercial opportunities, regulatory framework and political environment across the region, a market we predict could be worth over US $47.3 billion by 2024. Download your free copy now.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
New INCB report suggests that WHO cannabis recommendations may not ease controls. Majority of Canadian...
Prohibition Partners LIVE welcomes over 1,500 delegates to inaugural virtual event. UK government reclassifies Epidyolex...
60 elected French officials call for cannabis legalisation post-pandemic. Switzerland releases details on upcoming recreational...