- German medical cannabis market generates €13.3 million in taxes in 2018.
- British cannabis company Cannaray secures £7.8 million in Series A funding.
- Spanish firms looking to capitalise on cannabis market potential, despite illegality.
- Recent poll suggests 47% of Scots support cannabis legalisation.
- Israeli cannabis industry slowing due to lack of established regulation.
- French parliament to hold a debate on the benefits of medical cannabis.
- UK alternative finance community to gather at Cannabis Finance Forum next Tuesday.
The European market is open for business. As international markets begin to develop we’re bringing together key innovators, investors and operators from either side of the Atlantic. For the first time, we are coming to Toronto, on November 5th, and New York, on November 7th. Join the debate.
The North American Cannabis Report™
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Prohibition Partners releases The Global Cannabis Report, as Sadiq Khan calls for an evidence-based approach...
Germany’s ruling party discusses legalising adult-use cannabis, while Bernie Sanders details proposed cannabis legalisation policy....
Gibraltar permits cannabis prescriptions for four qualifying conditions, while France authorises medical cannabis pilot programme....