- NOBL Group launches with international portfolio of industry-leading brands.
- Cannabis legalisation 2.0 in Canada will be hindered due to a lack of legal retailers.
- CannTrust to destroy CAD$77 million worth of cannabis stock to restore licences.
- Medical cannabis sector in Germany expected to be worth up to €7.7 billion by 2028.
- Switzerland’s medical cannabis programme could take three years to be implemented.
- Scottish National Party looks to decriminalise possession and consumption of all drugs.
- Committee behind France’s medical cannabis pilot programme is revealed.
- Medical cannabis shows potential in tackling the UK’s opioid crisis.
- Town in Denmark plans to set up a CO2-neutral medical cannabis cultivation facility.
- UK addiction expert suggests introducing standard units to measure cannabis potency.
- Finland’s Supreme Court relaxes cannabis-related DUI regulations.
- Prohibition Partners set to speak at The Central European Cannabis Forum.
- Canadian Arthritis Society lobbies to improve access to medical cannabis.
- Cannabis legalisation bill introduced in Pennsylvania.
- Quebec to offer legal cannabis at CAD$4.49 per gram.
- Oklahoma’s registered medical cannabis patients exceed 200,000.
- California introduces several new cannabis laws.
- Alberta likely to reach 500 cannabis dispensaries by 2021.
- Australian government pressures ACT to show evidence for legalising cannabis.
- Thai university to offer course on medical cannabis by 2020.
- Australian state to expand medical cannabis programme for children.
- MGC Pharmaceuticals triples medical cannabis patient numbers.
- Research shows that 42% of Australians support the legalisation of cannabis.
- Thailand hosts first international cannabis expo in Bangkok.
Latam & Caribbean
- Paraguay to begin producing and selling medical cannabis.
- Puerto Rico looks to amend medical cannabis legislation.
- Doctors and pharmacists in Bermuda join forces to promote medical cannabis.
- Over 400 people rally to show support for medical cannabis reform in Argentina.
- Mexican senate receives proposed law to regulate recreational cannabis.
Early bird tickets to the Transatlantic Forum in Toronto and the Leaders Summit in New York City are almost sold out!
On November 5th, Cannabis Europa Toronto: The Transatlantic Forum will explore and facilitate partnerships between Canada and Europe in the cannabis industry. This forum aims to help companies navigate the European space and bridge the gap between the two markets at the historic Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto.
On November 7th, Cannabis Europa New York: The Leaders Summit will take place at the Metropolitan Club and will provide an intimate and exclusive platform for industry front-runners and pioneers looking to gain a competitive edge in the international market.
Last chance to get your early bird tickets to The Leaders Summit.
Prices go up at midnight PST tonight.
The Germany Cannabis Report
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
European cannabis: waking the sleeping giant. Product Testing in Australia reveals inconsistencies in medical cannabis...
Prohibition Partners LIVE announces November virtual event and Germany’s insured medicinal cannabis sales reach €75...
US Congressional Committee approves the medical cannabis research act and recreational cannabis projects begin to...