- Jersey to issue first high-THC cultivation licences early next year.
- Proposal to export cannabis flower blocked in North Macedonia.
- Estonia’s Social Affairs Committee has no plans to legalise recreational cannabis.
- In the UK, 1.4 million people use cannabis to help treat chronic health conditions.
- Melbourne-based Althea signs agreement with German distributor.
- Only 122 cannabis prescriptions have been issued in the UK.
- Cannabis self-cultivation laws under scrutiny in Malta.
- Slovenian NGO launches campaign to protect medical cannabis users.
- Prohibition Partners’ co-founder, Stephen Murphy, set to speak at Medcann World Forum.
- FDA approves human trials to study the efficacy of cannabis-based medicine.
- Alberta introduces new taxes for commercial cannabis cultivators.
- Massachusetts quarantines cannabis oil vaporisers.
- Georgia to begin issuing cannabis cultivation and retail licences.
- Florida’s medical cannabis programme reaches 400,000 patients.
- New Illinois bill to give cannabis businesses access to banking services.
- 14 dispensaries in Illinois receive ‘same-site’ licences to sell recreational cannabis.
- Cannabis New Brunswick moving towards privatisation after first-year losses.
The New Normal
On November 19th, Prohibition Partners is hosting an invite-only event in collaboration with Protein Agency, to launch The New Normal Report.
The report will document the rise of CBD goods and cannabis across a number of industries, including health & wellness, sport, food and drink.
The New Normal Report explores the changing behaviours across emerging industries, as well as the progressive brands and businesses that are embracing these shifts.
The Global Cannabis Report
Prohibition Partners is proud to present The Global Cannabis Report, one of the most comprehensive studies ever completed on the international cannabis market.
The report predicts that the international cannabis market could be worth up to US$103.9 billion by 2024, and outlines key commercial opportunities for international operators and investors.
IMN and Prohibition Partners are excited to announce the next event in our series of European cannabis investment conferences, IC3 Frankfurt, bringing investment and finance leaders to Europe’s largest cannabis market.
The IC3 conferences provide a meeting place for investors who wish to deploy capital or learn more about this exciting and high-growth new asset class, showcasing the cannabis companies and investment funds who are looking to raise money, and professional service providers who facilitate business across the industry.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
US FDA issues warning letters to 15 companies for illegally selling CBD products, while domestic...
Cannabis stocks around the world rebounded after the US Congressional committee passed the MORE act,...
Prohibition Partners releases The Global Cannabis Report, as Sadiq Khan calls for an evidence-based approach...