- Lyphe Group signs UK medicinal cannabis import agreement with Avicanna.
- Up to five European cannabis firms could go public in 2020.
- UK Food Standards Agency considers crackdown on cannabis-infused foods.
- Aurora products temporarily unavailable in Germany, pending health authority review.
- Ireland approves use of two medicinal cannabis products under new access programme.
- Czech Ministry of Health proposes amendments to improve medical cannabis access.
- Düsseldorf’s Administrative Court allows driving under the influence of medical cannabis.
- Five major Canadian companies have now reduced production.
- Aphria secures US$80 million in financing for new Aphria Diamond growing facility.
- US DEA plans to cultivate more than three tonnes of cannabis for research in 2020.
- Enrolment in New Mexico’s medical cannabis programme nears 80,000 patients.
- NOBL and Prohibition Partners to attend MjBizCon next week in Las Vegas.
Health & Science
- University of Alberta signs research agreement with Edmonton-based cannabis firm.
- Health Canada green lights Brock University for two new cannabis research projects.
- Study finds link between daily cannabis smoking and increased testicular cancer risk.
- Cannabis use during pregnancy linked to increased risk of poor foetal health outcomes.
The Consumer Choice Center and Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce that the Cannabis Conclave will be returning to Davos, Switzerland on January 23rd, 2020.
As the world’s most influential executives, activists, and change-makers descend on Davos, the conclave will ensure that the international cannabis market is front and center in the global discussion.
The initial agenda is now live on the Cannabis Europa website.
Join leading politicians, investors and operators at the 5* InterContinental Madrid on 10th February 2020, to address the most pertinent issues in the European cannabis market.
UNCOVERING THE TRUTH BEHIND THE GLOBAL CANNABIS INDUSTRY SLUMP
As the end of 2019 approaches, Prohibition Partners has examined what has happened to the global cannabis industry over the past 12 months, assessing whether the market downturn should be seen as a burst bubble or an inevitable market correction.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Prohibition Partners launches ‘Disrupting Beauty’, the first report in 'The Impact Series’ as Sicily makes...
Major cannabis companies continue to divest foreign assets amid ‘cash crunch’ fears, while Eight firms...
Prohibition Partners is set to co-host Cannabis Conclave at Davos 2020 while Illinois legal cannabis...