- Cannabis-based epilepsy medicine to be available on the NHS from January 6th.
- Illinois begins legal cannabis sales.
- The trends that shaped the cannabis market in 2019.
- US Department of Agriculture approves first state hemp plans following legalisation.
- Italy’s Supreme Court rules that small-scale domestic cultivation of cannabis is legal.
- UK Ministry of Justice has spent £2.5 billion on cannabis offenders since 2015.
- Greek minister says new government ‘wants economic growth’ for the cannabis sector.
- AgraFlora Organics completes acquisition of Germany’s The Good Company GmbH.
- Finland’s health watchdog pulls CBD products from health food stores.
- Alvit LCS Pharma to begin German cannabis exports in the second quarter of 2020.
- Isracann enters MOU for European cannabis distribution.
- OurCrowd, Perrigo and BOL win tender for medical cannabis incubator.
- US federal cannabis prosecutions fell by more than a quarter over 2019.
- Illinois pardons more than 11,000 people with past cannabis possession charges.
- Nevada issues safety advisory on cannabis products that have failed microbial testing.
- Poll finds nearly 60% of Florida residents support legalising cannabis.
- Origin House shareholders approve potential merger with Cresco Labs.
- Hexo stock falls 20% as company sells off stock in dilutive financing measure.
- Asian Industrial Hemp Investment and Financing Summit set to return to Hong Kong.
- Thailand’s government considers proposal to grant farmers limited hemp cultivation.
- Thai Health and Justice ministers back efforts to remove cannabis from narcotics list.
- Cronos Australia and A&S Branding unveil plans for new CBD-based skincare products.
- Asterion Cannabis announces plan for 99-acre cannabis cultivation facility in Queensland.
The Consumer Choice Center and Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce that the Cannabis Conclave will be returning to Davos, Switzerland on January 23, 2020.
As the world’s most influential executives, activists, and change-makers descend on Davos, the conclave will ensure that the international cannabis market is front and center in the global discussion.
CANNABIS EUROPA MADRID
Join the most influential leaders in science, policy and business at Cannabis Europa Madrid to help share knowledge, address key challenges and shape the future of medical cannabis.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
The latest updates on how the Coronavirus is impacting the cannabis industry around the world...
Discover how the coronavirus is impacting cannabis consumer behaviour and the rest of the international...
Prohibition Partners releases PSYCH: The Psychedelics as Medicine Report while The US FDA reopens their...