- Greek hemp stakeholders are ramping up efforts to clear a path for producers.
- Spain to play host to international cannabis leaders.
- Malta’s candidates for prime minister both open to cannabis legalisation.
- Purpose Investments launches Europe’s first cannabis ETF.
- Germany’s public prosecutor seeks prison sentence for sale of hemp teas.
- The French Syndicat du Chanvre is finalising its White Paper on France’s CBD Market.
- Legal cannabis linked to decline in Canadian beer consumption.
- US Food and Drug Administration eases path to market for cannabis testing devices.
- Illinois releases applications for three new types of cannabis licence.
- Aurora seeks sale of $17 million greenhouse in Ontario.
- A Mississippi measure to legalise medical cannabis qualifies for the 2020 ballot.
- Constellation Brands reports a $71.1 million loss on Canopy Growth investment.Harvest Health & Recreation seeks to terminate merger with Falcon International.
The Consumer Choice Center and Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce that the Cannabis Conclave will be returning to Davos, Switzerland on January 23, 2020.
As the world’s most influential executives, activists, and change-makers descend on Davos, the conclave will ensure that the international cannabis
CANNABIS EUROPA MADRID
Cannabis Europa is Europe’s leading medical cannabis conference series bringing together international leaders from the worlds of science, policy and business. Book your place now.
The UK Cannabis Report
The European cannabis market is expected to be worth US$39.1 billion by 2024, with the UK forecasted to contribute US$4.3 billion towards that total. A number of regulatory hurdles remain, but the UK is set to become a major hub for investment and innovation over the next five years.
Download The UK Cannabis Report to learn more about the developing opportunities in the British cannabis sector.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
The latest updates on how the Coronavirus is impacting the cannabis industry around the world...
Discover how the coronavirus is impacting cannabis consumer behaviour and the rest of the international...
Prohibition Partners releases PSYCH: The Psychedelics as Medicine Report while The US FDA reopens their...