- Prohibition Partners’ Stephen Murphy speaks at Cannabis Conclave in Davos.
- New Zealand’s cannabis referendum date set for September 19, 2020.
- Key insights from The Impact Series: Disrupting Beauty.
- German imports of medical cannabis flower doubles again in 2019.
- New cannabis laws take effect in the Australian Capital Territory.
TEN DAYS TO GO
Cannabis Europa is Europe’s premier medical cannabis conference. With tides shifting in Europe, this is your opportunity to gain unrivalled access to industry leaders, learn the latest developments across the market and help shape the future of cannabis.
Very limited tickets remain. Book now to avoid disappointment.
- Lyphe Group imports first Israeli medical cannabis product to the United Kingdom.
- Luxembourg Trade Confederation says firms already preparing for legal cannabis.
- A third medical cannabis product has been approved for use in Ireland.
- Domestic cannabis companies are vying for market share in Spain.
- PharmaCielo announces 30,000 kg cannabis extract deal for the German market.
- Colorado cannabis sales reach record heights in 2019.
- The USDA announces approval of seven more state and tribal hemp plans.
- Cannabis normalisation trend continues into 2020.
- Aphria receives CAD$100 million in strategic investment from institutional investor.
- High demand for newly-legal cannabis in Illinois causes stores to ration their products.
- Cherokee Nation launches new working group to study the cannabis and hemp industry.
- The Oglala Sioux Tribe schedules vote on cannabis legalisation for March 10.
- Evolve Funds Group shutters its cannabis mutual fund and exchange-traded fund.
Covering the most important updates in the global cannabis industry, sponsorship of International Cannabis Weekly is an opportunity to connect with some of the most influential stakeholders in the global cannabis industry.
Disrupting Beauty Report
Prohibition Partners is delighted to present Disrupting Beauty, the first edition of a new set of consumer-goods reports entitled ‘The Impact Series’.
The report provides an overview and analysis of the latest data, industry insights, and commercial opportunities that are central to the developing cannabis beauty sector.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Prohibition Partners launches The European Cannabis Report: 5th Edition while the FSA claims CBD foods...
Cannabis Europa Madrid arrives on Monday 10th February while Aurora has received permits to resume...
Prohibition Partners launches ‘Disrupting Beauty’, the first report in 'The Impact Series’ as Sicily makes...