- Charlotte Figi, who helped champion CBD for medical use sadly passes.
- Ontario eases cannabis sale laws to combat the black market.
- US businesses working indirectly with cannabis are ineligible for COVID-19 loans.
- Ireland imports emergency cannabis supplies for ministerial licensed patients.
- French cannabis reforms halted following industrial action and COVID-19 concerns.
- COVID-19 disrupts EU-GMP inspections across the globe, limiting export markets.
- Spanish cannabis social clubs propose rules to stay open during lockdown.
- Albanian PM says the country is considering medical cannabis cultivation.
- BfArM rejects application for Berlin recreational cannabis pilot project.
- Number of Danish patients accessing cannabis plummets as supply is interrupted.
- Italian medical cannabis sales grew by 50% in 2019
- Alphagreen announces appointment of new board of advisers and chairman.
- Reform groups urge Virginia governor to amend cannabis decriminalisation bill.
- FBI to review policy on agents and employees using CBD products.
- Audit of Los Angeles cannabis licensing programme finds ‘no evidence of bias’.
- AXIM Biotec receives US patent for nicotine and cannabinoid chewing gum.
- Acreage Holdings announces temporary closures and employee furloughs.
- Emergency measures help Australian medical cannabis patients access treatment.
- First medical cannabis capsules made available on prescription in Australia.
- Cannabis use in Hong Kong rises by 50%, spurred by legalisation abroad.
- Licensed producers avoid ‘non-essential’ status as Australia limits domestic industries.
- Champignon Brands to acquire government licensed psychedelic clinics, AltMed.
- Former adviser urges UK government to relax rules on psychedelic drug research.
- Psilocybin affects the brain after it leaves the user’s system, finds new research.
- Psilocybin and LSD show persistent anti-depressive effects in new animal study.
THE OCEANIA CANNABIS REPORT: SECOND EDITION
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch The Oceania Cannabis Report: Second Edition. The report contains expert analysis on the latest industry developments across Australia, New Zealand and the surrounding islands, which is set to be worth $US1.55 billion by 2024.
PROHIBITION PARTNERS LIVE
Prohibition Partners LIVE will be the largest cannabis event in the world this summer. We are taking our industry-leading conferences online, delivering you agenda-setting content, targeted virtual networking and engaging digital experiences. All at the touch of a button.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Germany imports 4,126 kg of medical cannabis during the first half of 2020, US cannabis employment...
NHS plans to manufacture medicinal cannabis oil for children with severe epilepsy. FDA launches widespread...
Overcapacity continues to loom over Canadian market despite players slashing costs. Medical cannabis prescriptions grow...