- Online cannabis sales jump 600% in Ontario following COVID-19 restrictions.
- Washington D.C. to allow medical cannabis deliveries during lockdown.
- US hemp groups ask federal regulators to include hemp farmers in COVID-19 relief.
- Coronavirus delays adult-use legalisation in Guam.
- Danish Medicines Agency puts all inspections on hold until the summer.
- Judge upholds temporary ban on recreational cannabis sales in Massachusetts.
- Florida hemp licence applications to open by 27 April.
- Montana activists sue state officials for the right to collect electronic signatures.
- Cannabis Beverage Association forms to educate policymakers and consumers.
- Molson Coors and HEXO form joint venture to explore non-alcoholic CBD beverages.
- Researchers build human brain model to study the effects of psilocybin.
- Champignon Brands appoints former Red Bull Canada president to advisory committee.
- US biotech company files provisional patent application for psilocybin product.
- Mindset Pharma begins preclinical work on novel psychedelics.
- Australian charity suggests using psychedelic therapy to treat mental health issues.
THE OCEANIA CANNABIS REPORT: SECOND EDITION
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch The Oceania Cannabis Report: Second Edition. The report contains expert analysis on the latest industry developments across Australia, New Zealand and the surrounding islands, which is set to be worth $US1.55 billion by 2024.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Canadian cannabis sales grew by 19% month-on-month to reach new record in March. Czech government approves...
USDA rules hemp farmers ineligible for COVID-19 relief funds. South Korea’s sovereign wealth fund buys into Canadian...
Artemis Growth Partners acquires UK cannabis producer Bridge Farm for US$81 million. Lockdown measures are fuelling...