- US hemp farmers to be included in the COVID-19 relief loan programme.
- FDA sends warning letter to British CBD firm over coronavirus claims.
- Online cannabis orders grew fourfold in Canada after COVID-19 restrictions.
- US senators request small cannabis firms be included in COVID-19 relief.
- Israel’s illicit cannabis sellers say COVID-19 has boosted the black market.
- Medical cannabis registrations spike as adult-use stores shut in Massachusetts.
PROHIBITION PARTNERS LIVE
Prohibition Partners LIVE brings together delegates from every corner of the globe to help share knowledge, gain insight and shape the future of cannabis.
Access all of our unique and engaging conferences this year across four virtual stages – Cannabis Europa, Cannabis Americana, Cannabis Oceania and PSYCH.
Join the industry’s influential leaders at what will be 2020’s most significant cannabis and psychedelics event.
- California establishes US$30 million business programme to support social equity.
- Kansas representative says legal cannabis could help rectify budget shortfalls.
- Colorado honours the passing of Charlotte Figi, naming 7 April ‘Charlotte Figi Day’.
- Alaska implements plan to allow cannabis drive-through and curbside pickup sales.
- Michigan judge invalidates 15 cannabis firm licences after meeting rules broken.
- Poll finds a majority of US adults believe cannabis reform has been a success.
- Champignon Brands acquires Canada’s only approved psychedelic medicine clinic.
- Peter Thiel backs ATAI Life Sciences in latest funding round, worth US$24 million.
- California psilocybin legalisation campaign ends after signature deadline passes.
- Poll finds Washington D.C. voters would likely vote to decriminalise psychedelics.
- MindMed announces plans to develop a ‘neutraliser’ for psychedelic trips.
THE OCEANIA CANNABIS REPORT: SECOND EDITION
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch The Oceania Cannabis Report: Second Edition. The report contains expert analysis on the latest industry developments across Australia, New Zealand and the surrounding islands, which is set to be worth $US1.55 billion by 2024.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Canadian cannabis sales grew by 19% month-on-month to reach new record in March. Czech government approves...
USDA rules hemp farmers ineligible for COVID-19 relief funds. South Korea’s sovereign wealth fund buys into Canadian...
Artemis Growth Partners acquires UK cannabis producer Bridge Farm for US$81 million. Lockdown measures are fuelling...