- Mexico considers cannabis legalisation to boost economy after COVID-19.
- Dutch residents are smoking more cannabis under lockdown, finds preliminary study.
- New Brunswick’s legal cannabis retailer reports record profits as residents stockpile.
- UK Food Standards Agency will not postpone CBD deadline in light of COVID-19.
- Colombia’s Sannabis halts hemp exports to the US amid pandemic delays.
PROHIBITION PARTNERS LIVE
Prohibition Partners LIVE, in partnership with MAZAKALI, is delighted to announce the launch of ProCapital, an exclusive investment forum showcasing the brightest minds from across the global cannabis market.
On June 22-23, investors, operators, and entrepreneurs from every corner of the globe will gather to gain unrivalled access to industry leaders via live-streamed talks, personalised networking and interactive debate.
Five virtual stages. One digital platform. Unlimited opportunities.
- German medical cannabis imports show little growth in early 2020.
- Italy’s agriculture undersecretary calls for more clarity on hemp regulations
- Cantourage begins supplying dronabinol to the German cannabis market.
- Althea Group signs partnership with Nimbus Health to supply the German market
- North Macedonia seeks Medivie executives over criminal connection allegations.
- Virginia governor signs bill to regulate hemp-derived CBD in food.
- Essential business status marks an unprecedented turnaround for cannabis.
- Prohibition Partners LIVE announces ProCapital, in partnership with MAZAKALI.
- Denver cannabis advisory group to review social equity and diversity issues.
- Kansas governor says legal medical cannabis remains a possibility in 2020.
- Cannabis wholesale prices fall in Michigan after change in cannabis sales law.
- High Times acquires 13 California dispensaries from Harvest Health & Recreation.
- Cresco Labs pulls out of US$282.5 million acquisition of Tryke.
- Champignon Brands announced as headline partner for PSYCH
- Oregon psilocybin legalisation campaign begins new signature collection strategy
- Soap company Dr. Bronner’s donates US$1 million to Oregon’s psilocybin campaign
- COMPASS Pathways completes US$80 million Series B investment round
- Orthogonal Thinker closes US$6 million seed funding round.
- Hollister Biosciences closes acquisition of AlphaMind Brands.
THE OCEANIA CANNABIS REPORT: SECOND EDITION
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch The Oceania Cannabis Report: Second Edition. The report contains expert analysis on the latest industry developments across Australia, New Zealand and the surrounding islands, which is set to be worth $US1.55 billion by 2024.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Germany imports 4,126 kg of medical cannabis during the first half of 2020, US cannabis employment...
NHS plans to manufacture medicinal cannabis oil for children with severe epilepsy. FDA launches widespread...
Overcapacity continues to loom over Canadian market despite players slashing costs. Medical cannabis prescriptions grow...