PROHIBITION PARTNERS LIVE
- Aphria subsidiary ASG Pharma receives EU GMP certification in Malta.
- European drug report shows consumers are moving to the darknet under lockdown.
- Danish medical cannabis patient numbers fell in the final quarter of 2019.
- European cannabis report says Europe is moving towards a unified single market.
- New cannabis research facility planned for the Isle of Wight.
- European consortium to submit a consolidated Novel Food application.
- Experts warn that a lack of safety data could undermine the British CBD industry.
- Joe Biden includes cannabis decriminalisation in newly released social justice plan.
- Cannabis sales fluctuate unevenly in US states as COVID-19 disrupts the industry.
- Oklahoma’s medical cannabis dispensaries see record sales in April.
- California cannabis reform efforts on hold as lawmakers tackle COVID-19 relief.
- Pennsylvania poll finds nearly two-thirds of likely voters support legalising cannabis.
- Australian medical cannabis prescriptions remain steady during lockdown.
- Novel medical cannabis wafers made available to select patients in Queensland.
- NZ Drug Foundation says the THC limit in proposed cannabis regulations is too high.
- MediPharm Labs Australia signs its second international white-label supply deal.
Find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Germany imports 4,126 kg of medical cannabis during the first half of 2020, US cannabis employment...
NHS plans to manufacture medicinal cannabis oil for children with severe epilepsy. FDA launches widespread...
Overcapacity continues to loom over Canadian market despite players slashing costs. Medical cannabis prescriptions grow...