PROHIBITION PARTNERS LIVE
- Aphria subsidiary ASG Pharma receives EU GMP certification in Malta.
- European drug report shows consumers are moving to the darknet under lockdown.
- Danish medical cannabis patient numbers fell in the final quarter of 2019.
- European cannabis report says Europe is moving towards a unified single market.
- New cannabis research facility planned for the Isle of Wight.
- European consortium to submit a consolidated Novel Food application.
- Experts warn that a lack of safety data could undermine the British CBD industry.
- Joe Biden includes cannabis decriminalisation in newly released social justice plan.
- Cannabis sales fluctuate unevenly in US states as COVID-19 disrupts the industry.
- Oklahoma’s medical cannabis dispensaries see record sales in April.
- California cannabis reform efforts on hold as lawmakers tackle COVID-19 relief.
- Pennsylvania poll finds nearly two-thirds of likely voters support legalising cannabis.
- Australian medical cannabis prescriptions remain steady during lockdown.
- Novel medical cannabis wafers made available to select patients in Queensland.
- NZ Drug Foundation says the THC limit in proposed cannabis regulations is too high.
- MediPharm Labs Australia signs its second international white-label supply deal.
Find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Canadian cannabis sales grew by 19% month-on-month to reach new record in March. Czech government approves...
USDA rules hemp farmers ineligible for COVID-19 relief funds. South Korea’s sovereign wealth fund buys into Canadian...
Artemis Growth Partners acquires UK cannabis producer Bridge Farm for US$81 million. Lockdown measures are fuelling...