PROHIBITION PARTNERS LIVE
Four days left to save! Experience two days of live-streamed debate and targeted virtual networking, without the risk of travel.
Join industry leaders from the world’s of politics, business and science to debate, network and learn, for as little as US$119 (£95).
- Dutch horticulture firms and scientific partners establish the Legal Cannabis Coalition.
- UK Food Standards Agency clarifies CBD novel foods application process.
- EMMAC awarded licence to produce medical cannabis ingredients in Spain.
- Cannabis Suisse signs distribution agreement with online retailer Hanfpost GmbH.
- Zenabis Global receives EU-GMP approval to export cannabis to Europe.
- Aurora Nordic’s THC drops discontinued in Denmark.
- [Watch] National drugs coordinator talks cannabis policy in Portugal.
- Nunavut territorial government to begin accepting cannabis retail applications in June.
- Ontario cannabis retailers begin to reopen as delivery and pickup rules extended again.
- Trichrome Financial acquires bankrupt cannabis producer for US$9.3 million.
- Aurora Cannabis sells Ontario greenhouse after unsuccessful CBD venture.
- AgraFlora’s Delta Facility receives cultivation licence from Health Canada.
- Bipartisan group of over 30 Attorneys General calls for cannabis banking protections.
- Regulators withdraw grants for schools that allow students to use medical cannabis.
- Washington D.C.’s 2021 budget plan appears to prepare for retail cannabis sales.
- Timothy J. Shea appointed as the new Acting Administrator of the DEA.
- Monthly Oregon sales grow 45% from last year to a record US$89 million in April.
- [Watch] Alan Brochstein talks cannabis investment opportunities in the US.
- Psychedelics could address the predicted mental health impact of COVID-19.
- Numinus Wellness Inc. begins trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Champignon sponsors non-profit psilocybin access group for palliative cancer patients.
- NeonMind to study the role of psilocybin in weight loss and food craving.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Canadian cannabis sales grew by 19% month-on-month to reach new record in March. Czech government approves...
Artemis Growth Partners acquires UK cannabis producer Bridge Farm for US$81 million. Lockdown measures are fuelling...
Global cannabis industry moves online at Prohibition Partners LIVE. Canada’s cannabis sector is hiring 600...