- France begins issuing on-the-spot fines for first cannabis use offences.
- Bedrocan products will be temporarily unavailable in Germany due to stocking issues.
- Germany led the EU in both cannabis imports and exports across 2019.
- Irish political parties agree to review medical cannabis use regulations.
- Spain’s Canamedics Labs signs joint venture with Medcann Pharma.
PROHIBITION PARTNERS LIVE
Eat. Cook along with Grammy-nominated, multiplatinum performer, Kelis.
Drink. Enjoy world-class cannabis-infused cocktails tutorials from expert mixologists.
Listen. Experience a versatile DJ set from musician and composer, Oisin Lunny.
Breathe. Destress and unwind with unique sound bath frequency classes.
Relax. Be in with a chance to win a trip for two to Coral Cove Wellness Resort, Jamaica.
Ticket prices go up at midnight on Saturday.
- Nevada pardons more than 15,000 people with past minor cannabis convictions.
- Louisiana expands medical cannabis coverage to include any debilitating condition.
- Michigan recreational cannabis sales eclipse medical sales for the first time.
- New Jersey assembly passes bill to decriminalise cannabis possession.
- First ‘Big Tobacco’ company to enter the hemp space files for bankruptcy.
- MedMen’s co-founders step down from the company’s Board of Directors.
- Canada considers regulatory fee deferral for cannabis firms due to COVID-19.
- Canadian exports of medical cannabis oil jump fivefold in 2019.
- MP calls on cabinet to decriminalise drugs after fatal overdoses rise in British Columbia.
- Aurora’s president to step down amid restructuring as hundreds of jobs are cut.
- Ontario’s Hexo to be dropped from Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Canopy Growth doubles CEO salary amid mass layoffs.
THE DISRUPTING DRINKS REPORT
The Disrupting Drinks report
- Psychedelics can be safer depression treatments for older adults, say experts.
- Colorado activists likely to pursue 2022 ballot measure for psilocybin decriminalisation.
- Psilocybin dulls activity in a brain region linked to consciousness, find researchers.
- MindMed to evaluate therapeutic use of DMT in Phase 1 clinical trial.
- Mydecine Innovations signs agreement to acquire Mindleap Health’s telehealth platform.
- GreenStar Biosciences signs non-binding LOI to acquire Eleusian Biosciences.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
New INCB report suggests that WHO cannabis recommendations may not ease controls. Majority of Canadian...
Prohibition Partners LIVE welcomes over 1,500 delegates to inaugural virtual event. UK government reclassifies Epidyolex...
Cannabis beverage market projected to hit US$1.82 billion by year end. US Congressman calls for...