NEW REPORT REVEALS THE DISRUPTIVE IMPACT OF CBD PRODUCTS IN THE PETCARE MARKET
This week, Prohibition Partners launched its latest industry report: The IMPACT Series: Disrupting Petcare.
The report contains a comprehensive analysis of the CBD petcare market, which is developing at a rapid pace across North America and Europe and projected to be worth US$424.4 million by 2024.
Enjoy access to propriety consumer data, market insights and the latest research findings from industry-leading experts, here.
PROHIBITION PARTNERS LIVE RETURNS | MAY 18-20
COLOMBIA PUBLISHES DRAFT OF CANNABIS EXPORT PLAN
- The government of Norway has moved to decriminalise the possession of cannabis.
- An Icelandic MP is readying a parliamentary resolution to trial medical cannabis.
- Infarmed approve cannabis flower pricing of 10 euros per gram in Portugal.
- Kanabo Group secures UK medicinal cannabis agreement with LYPHE Group.
- The Polish Ministry of Agriculture has published its latest figures on cannabis cultivation.
- German authorities aim to promote domestic production of THC oil.
- Spain imports cannabis from Portugal for research purposes.
- Maltese doctors have voiced opposition against the legalisation of cannabis.
- Questions raised over UK government’s stance on cannabis.
LONDON IS OPEN
HOW CANNABIS COMPANIES CAN LIST ON THE LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE
This exclusive feature provides a comprehensive guide for cannabis companies looking to follow in the footsteps of MGC Pharma and Kanabo, which have gained listing and enjoyed sharp rises in share value over the past month.
- Adult-use cannabis legalised in New Jersey.
- Virginia Conference Committee faces deadline to legalise cannabis.
- North Dakota’s House of Representatives approves measure for cannabis reform.
- Home delivery of cannabis proposed by New York Governor Cuomo.
- Hemp edges closer to becoming a source of animal feed in the US.
- Colorado families ask for medical cannabis to be made available inside schools.
- More changes made to cannabis legalisation plan for state of New York.
- State lawmakers introduce cannabis legalisation bill in Pennsylvania.
- Demand for hemp flower rises in the US.
- Governor Ned Lamont pushes for cannabis legalisation in Connecticut.
- Cannabis legalisation in New Mexico takes a step closer as bill moves forward.
- Indiana lawmakers pass bill to legalise hemp flower consumption.
- Canadian government enters its final-stage negotiations on Cannabis NB sale.
- C$2.6 billion spent by Canadians on cannabis in 2020.
- Canadian cannabis company Indiva secures C$22 million investment.
- GCAC signs data tech deal with Romania-based Agrokasa.
- Pure Extracts applies to update its sales licence for cannabis in Canada.
- CannMart signs cannabis supply deal with HEXO.
- WeedMD announces cannabis 2.0 product development partnership with PAX ERA.
LATAM & CARIBBEAN
- Judge gives authorisation for Brazilian patients’ association to grow medical cannabis.
- Argentina and Brazil agree to promote the production and commercialisation of cannabis.
- Bermuda Senate to debate cannabis bill on 3 March.
- Mexico aims to clear path towards medical cannabis legalisation.
- Jamaica gets a new chairman for its Cannabis Licensing Authority.
- Imports of medical cannabis almost doubled in Brazil from 2019 to 2020.
- Australian cannabis firms target European cannabis market.
- Thai FDA wants cannabis listed as an essential medicine.
- Australian cannabis company Medlab announces distribution of NanoCBD formulation.
- Thai government to buy cannabis directly from community enterprises.
- University of Sydney launches cannabis study with government support.
- Pakistani Federal Minister sees key role for hemp in tech, textiles, energy.