- UK medical advisory body deems Epidiolex too expensive to prescribe on the NHS.
- New medical cannabis guidelines pose problems for Israeli patients.
- Slovenian government grants MGC Pharma medical cannabis research licence.
- The Netherlands names ten municipalities set to take part in cannabis trial programme.
- Hemp cultivation licence applications have tripled in Ireland in 2019.
- Prohibition Partners’ Stephen Murphy set to speak at Cannabis Finance Forum London.
Latam & Caribbean
- Jamaican government to open plant-based medicine research centre.
- Medical cannabis programme evaluations to begin in September in Jamaica.
- Trinidad and Tobago Association of Psychologists endorse move to regulate cannabis.
- The number of permits to import medical cannabis surpasses 10,000 mark in Brazil.
- Former mayor plans to build South Island’s first medical cannabis facility in New Zealand.
- Thai authorities to create medical products from seized black-market cannabis.
- First medical cannabis production facility in Australia to begin supplying patients.
- Cannabis education programme for schools in development in Thailand.
- Washington State bans the sale of CBD-infused food and drink.
- Black market offsetting legal cannabis sales in large Canadian cities.
- Albertans are the biggest spenders on cannabis since legalisation.
- US cannabis legalisation is sparking policy changes abroad.
- Prohibition Partners’ Alexandra Curley set to speak at MJBizCon INT’L next week.
The Cannabis Legal Report™
The Cannabis Legal Report breaks down the regulations governing the medicinal and adult-use markets, providing stakeholders, operators and investors with the clarity needed to succeed in the emerging cannabis industry.
Prohibition Partners would like to thank our partners who supported this report, providing key insights on the complex regulatory landscape of the global cannabis market.