- German medical cannabis market generates €13.3 million in taxes in 2018.
- British cannabis company Cannaray secures £7.8 million in Series A funding.
- Spanish firms looking to capitalise on cannabis market potential, despite illegality.
- Recent poll suggests 47% of Scots support cannabis legalisation.
- Israeli cannabis industry slowing due to lack of established regulation.
- French parliament to hold a debate on the benefits of medical cannabis.
- UK alternative finance community to gather at Cannabis Finance Forum next Tuesday.
The European market is open for business. As international markets begin to develop we’re bringing together key innovators, investors and operators from either side of the Atlantic. For the first time, we are coming to Toronto, on November 5th, and New York, on November 7th. Join the debate.