- Prohibition Partners launches ‘Disrupting Beauty’, the first report in ‘The Impact Series’.
- France’s delayed medical cannabis pilot programme will begin in September 2020.
- Toronto Stock Exchange launches new cannabis index.
- NOBL Group closes series A funding round at Davos.
- Sicily makes medical cannabis available free of charge.
- Spain’s new legislature is ‘closer than ever to cannabis regulation’.
- German government refutes risk of cannabis shortages as supply disruptions continue.
- Dutch lawmakers release manifesto calling for major drug reform.
- The European Food Safety Authority says that eating hemp food can elevate THC levels.
- Policy experts criticise the EU Commission’s proposed votes over cannabis scheduling.
- Italy sets out new maximum limits for THC in hemp foods.
- LYPHE Group and JAYEX Technology enter joint venture to digitise cannabis industry.
- New York Governor calls for cannabis to be legalised and taxed in state budget outline.
- Three major Canadian cannabis companies are facing proposed class-action lawsuits.
- US presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard calls on the US to legalise currently illicit drugs.
- California lawmakers file a bill to temporarily cut state taxes on cannabis sales.
- Governor of the US Virgin Islands pushes for cannabis legalisation in an annual address.
- The North American cannabis industry is under scrutiny over its intensive energy usage.
- Canopy Growth is delaying the launch of its cannabis-infused beverages.
- Aphria stock rises as company secures EU-GMP status, with first EU exports due in May.
TWO WEEKS TO GO
Cannabis Europa is Europe’s leading medical cannabis conference series bringing together international leaders from the worlds of science, policy and business. Book your place now.
Disrupting Beauty Report
Prohibition Partners is delighted to present Disrupting Beauty, the first edition of a new set of consumer-goods reports entitled ‘The Impact Series’.
The report provides an overview and analysis of the latest data, industry insights, and commercial opportunities that are central to the developing cannabis beauty sector.
OUR TOP TREND FOR 2020: NORMALISATION
At the end of last year, Prohibition Partners published an analysis of the cannabis trends that shaped 2019, and offered an assessment of what we might expect from the year 2020.
Now, with feet firmly planted in a new decade, Prohibition Partners is taking a closer look at our key trend for 2020: Normalisation
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...