PROHIBITION PARTNERS LIVE
- Aphria subsidiary ASG Pharma receives EU GMP certification in Malta.
- European drug report shows consumers are moving to the darknet under lockdown.
- Danish medical cannabis patient numbers fell in the final quarter of 2019.
- European cannabis report says Europe is moving towards a unified single market.
- New cannabis research facility planned for the Isle of Wight.
- European consortium to submit a consolidated Novel Food application.
- Experts warn that a lack of safety data could undermine the British CBD industry.
- Joe Biden includes cannabis decriminalisation in newly released social justice plan.
- Cannabis sales fluctuate unevenly in US states as COVID-19 disrupts the industry.
- Oklahoma’s medical cannabis dispensaries see record sales in April.
- California cannabis reform efforts on hold as lawmakers tackle COVID-19 relief.
- Pennsylvania poll finds nearly two-thirds of likely voters support legalising cannabis.
- Australian medical cannabis prescriptions remain steady during lockdown.
- Novel medical cannabis wafers made available to select patients in Queensland.
- NZ Drug Foundation says the THC limit in proposed cannabis regulations is too high.
- MediPharm Labs Australia signs its second international white-label supply deal.
Find out more at email@example.com.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
North Macedonia considers legalisation of adult-use cannabis and Argentina’s government plans to remove cannabis from...
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...