- France begins issuing on-the-spot fines for first cannabis use offences.
- Bedrocan products will be temporarily unavailable in Germany due to stocking issues.
- Germany led the EU in both cannabis imports and exports across 2019.
- Irish political parties agree to review medical cannabis use regulations.
- Spain’s Canamedics Labs signs joint venture with Medcann Pharma.
PROHIBITION PARTNERS LIVE
Eat. Cook along with Grammy-nominated, multiplatinum performer, Kelis.
Drink. Enjoy world-class cannabis-infused cocktails tutorials from expert mixologists.
Listen. Experience a versatile DJ set from musician and composer, Oisin Lunny.
Breathe. Destress and unwind with unique sound bath frequency classes.
Relax. Be in with a chance to win a trip for two to Coral Cove Wellness Resort, Jamaica.
Ticket prices go up at midnight on Saturday.
- Nevada pardons more than 15,000 people with past minor cannabis convictions.
- Louisiana expands medical cannabis coverage to include any debilitating condition.
- Michigan recreational cannabis sales eclipse medical sales for the first time.
- New Jersey assembly passes bill to decriminalise cannabis possession.
- First ‘Big Tobacco’ company to enter the hemp space files for bankruptcy.
- MedMen’s co-founders step down from the company’s Board of Directors.
- Canada considers regulatory fee deferral for cannabis firms due to COVID-19.
- Canadian exports of medical cannabis oil jump fivefold in 2019.
- MP calls on cabinet to decriminalise drugs after fatal overdoses rise in British Columbia.
- Aurora’s president to step down amid restructuring as hundreds of jobs are cut.
- Ontario’s Hexo to be dropped from Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Canopy Growth doubles CEO salary amid mass layoffs.
THE DISRUPTING DRINKS REPORT
The Disrupting Drinks report
- Psychedelics can be safer depression treatments for older adults, say experts.
- Colorado activists likely to pursue 2022 ballot measure for psilocybin decriminalisation.
- Psilocybin dulls activity in a brain region linked to consciousness, find researchers.
- MindMed to evaluate therapeutic use of DMT in Phase 1 clinical trial.
- Mydecine Innovations signs agreement to acquire Mindleap Health’s telehealth platform.
- GreenStar Biosciences signs non-binding LOI to acquire Eleusian Biosciences.