Business & Investment
- Spectrum Cannabis Denmark announces forty thousand square-metre medical cannabis facility in Odense.
- Patient needs are being addressed as European medical cannabis imports grow.
- UK based GW Pharmaceuticals reported its fourth quarter and fiscal year-end results, saying 2018 will be ‘A Pivotal Year’.
- Australian cannabis-therapeutics company, Creso Pharma, has signed a 10 year Swiss distribution deal.
- 2017 has been a landmark year for the cannabis industry. Here are seven trends that have had the biggest impact.
- Canada’s Maricann looks to sell medical cannabis in German pharmacies.
Regulations & Politics
Malta Poised For Medical Cannabis Reformhttp://releaf.com.mt/en/news/bycategory/3/general.htm
Throughout 2017, Malta has seen a slow but steady shift towards medical cannabis legalisation. Last month, a proposal put forth to the Maltese government that aims to facilitate the prescription of medical cannabis by general practitioners.
The European Cannabis Report
Global Cannabis Trends 2018
No.4: Advances in Medicine & Science
Cannabis is pushing the boundaries of medicine and science. Last year, the ﬁrst and only US research institution was launched – however, US research will open up properly on the back of federal legislation and rescheduling of the plant.
Cannabis is now being treated around the world as a medicine with prescribed applications to speciﬁc conditions and diseases. Global understanding of the plant’s scientiﬁc and medical uses will only continue to expand over the coming years.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...