Regulation & Politics
- Portugal MP and health experts call for regulated cannabis market.
- German police associations plea for the decriminalisation of cannabis.
- Netanyahu blocks medical cannabis exports and orders further studies.
- Regional councillor in France wants Creuse to pilot therapeutic cannabis.
- Greece fast tracks cannabis legislation in bid to boost economy.
- 111 Danish patients given medicinal cannabis in first month of trial.
- European Medicines Agency accepts Epidolex marketing application.
Sitting on the fence between the gardens of Europe and Asia, Turkey is still streets away from the more liberal drug policies of its European neighbours. The good news for now is that in an attempt to stop international narco-trafficking, Turkey has begun the process of cannabis legalisation.
This week, Prohibition Partners examines why Turkey, a historically conservative country, has legalised cannabis cultivation for research and development and what we can expect from Europe’s most eastern market.
Medical Cannabis in Europe - The GMP Standards Guide
Prohibition Partners is excited to announce the launch of Medical Cannabis in Europe. The GMP Standards Guide, in association with Orion GMP Solutions.
If Europe wants to become global leaders in the cannabis industry, ensuring that it adheres to the highest manufacturing practices is essential. The GMP Standards Guide is intended to be used as a reference by manufacturers, legislators and all involved in the European cannabis industry to educate on best practice and international legislation.
The report is due to be released in February 2018 but you can read a short extract here.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...